Tuesday 28 February 2012

What... is happening!?

I'm watching Holby city. It has so many great one liners but all my friends think it's for old women, and that I am obsessed with medical programmes, which I am, but it's cool, the human and it's things that happen.

And the masses of sexual tension on Holby city, and all the strange shipping.

Sometimes, I write the lyrics to 'we didn't start the fire' in the margins of my work. Usually psychology. I mean, I am obviously the best student in psychology. I'm hilarious and understand and have an interest and challenge Dierdre's spelling... but, I think, okay. I think the class dislike me.

There's me, and Belinda, and Alannah, and Danielle, and then other people who might not want to be mentioned on my little blog, who like me, and are nice, and I like them. All the other people just seem to be irritated at my presence, which, in fact, inspires me to be more irritating.

There are a couple of people, however, who wind me up, because they are idiots as in, follow the instructions, don't ask stupid questions, open your eyes, actually read the handouts/powerpoint/whatever is written on the board, oh, yeah, and please, pleeaassee, continue being horrifically rude and insulting to our teacher. Me and Belinda find everything they say quite entertaining, it's hard not to giggle... so I did today.

Back to Holby - things are heating up!

Today I kept being creepy and saying old wives tale's in an Irish whispering voice, was rather entertaining, honestly.. bahaha

So Facebook has decided to give me an advert for Slimfast... this makes me feel very confident about myself. I haven't been googling anything weight loss related, either, so maybe they have software that analyses how fat I am and displays relevant adverts...

OH GOD OH GOD NOT SPORT RELIEF, NO. NO NO NO. I just dislike it, I'm terrible, I'm not sporty, but that's not the reason why, it just winds me up and makes me feel guilty, yeah, so yeah...

Now I'm watching Horizon, which states you should exercise 3 minutes a week!! Well, whatever, I shall watch, I do love Horizon, too ;)

Right well, that's enough of that for now :D

Love, peace and chicken grease,

Ray <3 -xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment