Wednesday 7 March 2012

iefhwi

Rachel's recent life events:
Rowan can and will constantly quote Tim Vine, and Sarah will laugh in a slightly manic/demonic way. Every time.
Romain has tapped into my one source of annoyance and that is songs being stuck in my head... hence: 'psycho chicken! Mais Qu'est-ce que c'est' being in my head forever and ever. With clucking noises.
Kony2012 - I won't blog about that yet
I think I am a bad influence on the wonderful Belinda.
Sarah finished carving a polystyrene cat.
Louise wore her hat today and we all took turns and it falls over my eyes D':

Okay I really don't know what else is happening in my life that I should blog about... gah.
It's results day tomorrow, let's pray I get a good grade from my Jan psych exam. AND 9 DAYS UNTIL DERREN BROWN. YEAHHHHH.

I actually have nothing to blog about, I just feel it necessary. Chris be watching football, and the commentators have odd accents. Unusual accents. IDEK.



Yeah just had to post that, made me laugh far too much.

Chris is playing red dead redemption now, very interesting, carrying a man on the back of his horse, feel sorry for his ribs/sternum tbh.

That's it, this blog was a huge pointless mess.

Ray <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment