Saturday 26 January 2013

Dream again


So, in my dream I was in this giant medieval town, the last time I dreamt about it I was stealing a cart there and running out of the city gates, but this time, it was far more developed. The college was split up around the town, and I remember I was living there whilst my dad was visiting. We were in a restaurant that had seating all up the middle of a long street, and it was quite narrow. Anyway they had like a first class section, and we got kicked out. My dad not being used to medieval ways tried to argue but I dragged him off. I don't remember much else after that part.

Then later on, I was running to college because I was late for art. I got there, and I threw my university of Southampton water bottle at my teacher (who IRL teaches me Spanish so wtf) then, I ran away again, and my Spanish teacher (who also teaches me Spanish IRL but is a different teacher) told me I should grow up and it doesnt matter than mummy and daddy didn't love me. So I told her to not say that and ran outside of the city gates to where my art teacher lived to apologise, and I got there and I had to swim it, and I was swimming about like some crazy person, and my art teacher was like it's fine d/w bout it. Then we both went outside and this woman legged it past and we chased her, and then I was chosen to swim around and save her, as I did.

Which involved a lot of climbing, jumping and diving and this woman was all bleeding, but I saved her and was crowned hero or something :P

Yeah... then I moved on to another dream

No comments:

Post a Comment