Tuesday 29 March 2011

I'm so sorry

JESUS.

Thought I'd start off with some not at all necessary blaspheming, always good to get that off my chest.

The reason I said it, is because I have neglected this here haven of my blog...I love you, blog, and the little box where I type in a font I'm not quite so sure of and etc...

So, things that have happened.

NOT MUCH:

I got an B, a C and a D in my exams....major meh face....(sociology, psychology, biology)

BUT - I got A* and A* in my GCSE Spanish mock reading and writing exams, and an A in today's biology topic 4 1/2 way test.... YAYZ

well, really, nothing much has happened.

The other weekend I made some new friends through my awesome polish connection Weronika, and then last weekend, or the one just gone, I saw Ayshah and Louise, and we went to see Anuvahood...

For the benefit of either of those two, or anyone who has seen anuvahood:

Ketchup.

Well, Louise missed out today, whilst me and Ayshah sat in gateway saying "Allow me, Allow me" and things...she took a silly day off the silly wierdo.

more of gateway or EPQ or whatever.... I fail at doing work, and had to sit there, whilst sam wrote an e-mail - pretty good at touch typing - and make a brainstorm of my ideas....WOOPSSSS

I said brainstorm, and charlie keeps saying we should call it a thought shower or a thought cloud....ah sociology...which I'm probably dropping next year...

lol :P

Well, anyway, I may just be off, to be honest, but thanks for allowing me this opportunity to once again break the blogging ice :D

Easter hols sooonnn!!!

Love, Rachel

P.S - Lions - not sure why yet...

2 comments:

  1. You had no idea how much I missed reading this kind of lunacy.
    More blogs, all the time! :D
    XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete