Thursday 24 February 2011

Me. IN A DAMNNNN FINE MOOD.

I'm scared of fonts - the biblical ones not comic sans, and those freaky Easter Island heads called Moai, what squidward lives in.
I only like wednesdays because I finish college early, I hate mondays, tuesdays and sundays. I like making chicken noises and jumping.

I love spanish, I love ska, AND I EFFING LOVE SKA-P. I like other languages too, especially ones without roman letters, such as arabic and greek :P

I find it hard to be serious, but I am sensible, honest and thoughtful underneath.

I love songs with a chorus that has a massive YEAAHHHH bit, because isn't that just the shizz?
I like old school rap, I HATE RnB with more than a passion, and I mime to all my songs in my room, in the car and whilst walking around ;)

I like scrubs, I like two and a half men but my brother insists on watching all the REPEATS

I love my brother, he's awesome, and he steals all my food.

I love my Mum, she's hilarious, and I know she'll be reading this ;)

I love my stepdad, he's so wise yet so funny.

I love ben and jerrys, and most sweet stuff.

I love house m.d, and I love the sims what you gonna do.

I have a bass, I should play it more, I LOVE THAT!


I want equality, I don't want anti-religion or racists, but I just have to make a joke out of them too :D

I'm a chronic procrastinator, but I always get it done in the end.

All I want to do is make people smile, that is what I try to do, it's not hard to join in.

Last but not LEAST haha:

I LOVE MY FRIENDS, all the nicknames all the good times, all the random stuff we've done, all the videos, the picnics the...everything, All of you:

I love that pretty sweet Moroccan dude, who I only met coz I love Blink - 182 YEAHH MEHDI!! He also hates fish as much as I do (L)

I effing love Lewis, and not in that way....walking around shouting HACHIS and making all those toy babies cry in rockbottom: it smells of mint, and a contingency plan.

I love Maddy, and Aaron for all the cheesecake days and injokes

I love CHLOE cresh sesh, and I haven't forgotten my first krush'em

I love Michelle, Emiloo and Weronika, Biology wouldn't be the same without you.

I love Robyn, Charlie, and Josh, feels like I've known you for so long, and I don't see you guys enough!!

I love ERIN you BABE, you LEGEND: allllll those times, Tré shoes and the effing rest

And Joanna, I'll never forget all those pictures we took on my laptop on that sleepover, with pumpkin heads and stuff hahaha

I love louise, aysha and joanna K and all those guys on thursday break!!

I love Georgina, Sarah and David, oh english is pretty awesome....

I love you too, Mr Thring, I love our convos

Oh yeah, Alannah, I love you, Jelly nose with the dangerous stairs

Okay I could write these forever, I love you all so much.

For all of you people who have come to picnics, you are so radical, and to people like James and Chloe and Izzy who have come to gigs!!

If you want to know me more, that's what this blog is for (OMG RHYMEEE) but this blog was just to show I am sooo happy

No comments:

Post a Comment