Tuesday 8 February 2011

New Post

I'm trying to identify what "new post" tastes like: Kind of like fresh bread...but not..

So, as it was tuesday, I went to town, and I did NOT see any men coughing with their tongues out, but I did bump into my brother when I left college for the bus, as he had forgot his keys.

I was busy demonstrating swinging my arms "one one way, one the other" to ayshah, but then I saw alex at the gate and was like oh...now I look even more stupid!

It was emily's birthday today, but we didn't set any fires this time round. Michelle bought her a card with a dog wearing an afro, which was hilarious because:

a) a dog wearing sunglasses and an afro
b) the card didn't fit in her bag so she was carrying it around with her haha :P

Michelle signed the card in biology, whilst me and weronika were mashing our garlic root tips. We blatantly had the best garlic cells evaaa! We nearly jizzed at the cells in telophase (biology jargon blah blah blah)

Anyway, urm, oh yeah, yesterday or monday I had lemon maoam. Maoam is the plural ofc. Literally THE best sweets I've had for a while, even better than vimto bon bons and fizzy fish that you can buy in poundland!!

Which hasn't gone up to 1.25 Land due to the VAT increase :O

I thought i deserved to blog.

Tuesday = tutor and then EPQ, and we have an exam next week on those god awful risk assessment books :O:O:O and EPQ, I need to decide what I'm actually doing it on.

I have a killer ear ache, My jaw just got stuck whilst watching holby city, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder: I curse youuuu!!!

OH!

THE most annoying thing this week: Vanessa put us into a seating plan! And in silence!

Not only do I have to cope with solid hilighting (which is okay because we can get high off the fumes) but also solid annotating, solid mental focus AND solid silence.

Which I break because I keep clicking my fingers or making an absurdly impossible noise with the lid of the hilighters. I am actually finding it impossible though: I cannot hilight in a straight line, My annotating only makes sense to those who can read Greek and wear two belts at once (not me) and, when it comes to solid mental focus; here is the example I gave aaron earlier:

Because I can't speak, I randomly get a thought of cinnamon. I cannot voice my thought about cinnamon, and thus continue to get a one way ticket onto the train of thought for cinnamon, and don't come back. If I could just say cinnamon to Sarah, then perhaps I could leave the platform for a while. You see?

Anyway, Louise said she was going to hang around outside English with a mask and a creepy voice, but she backed out of that in EPQ

Follow me on twitter people, gotta love it @Ledzebra :P

Thanks for readiiiiingggg

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment