Wednesday 23 February 2011

Random Songalong

like a castle of cushions
and we're standing apart
that's okay because i was feeling lost.

You asked me how I was
but we skipped the track
now I wish I could take it all back

Hot summer days
and it's 9 o'clock
you had a guitar but you didn't like rock

and all of the time
I thought that you were my friend
it never turned out that you would be the end

It was always awkward with you
we knew you weren't right
you should have taken your life
instead of mine

now all i can do is haunt you
it makes no sense
at least when i died
i left my lactose intolerance!

all i can do, is drift around
i can't even scare you
coz i can't make a sound

when it's time again
you say i'm a bitch
you say i deserved it, that i was a witch

well i'm singing this song almost everyday
so i remind myself to stop being this way
if i could come back i'd kill you
so stop making lists!

my name was on the top
but now it's erased
the feeling's mutual
I hope you say grace

coz I know God now, he's a great guy
he invented reason, and apple pie
and I know he's for you, and he's coming real soon
just when he's finished his joint and re-painting the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment