Wednesday 16 February 2011

I hate kitkats.

I really do, always have. I also dislike chocolate oreos, chocolate foxes classics, freeze dried strawberries, most fish, no ALL fish, bourbons, jammy dodgers...OH i could go on forever.

Speaking of Jammy, who saw THE 2000TH (doesn't look righttttt :/) EPISODE OF DOCTORS!!

OMG QUARANTINE!!

The reason Jammy links to doctors is matt and I have an injoke where dr Jimmi clay, from doctooors, was kidnapped and being fed JAM sandwiches, rendering him Jammi for eternity.

For those luckily enough to know me personally (all of you reading this), somewhere on facebook I have a picture proving this.

BUT ANYWAY: OMG QUARANTINE

WILL CHERRY LIVE

I still dislike mrs tembe and simon, mostly simon, he's brash and offensive and looks like a thin pig with glasses. Silly man.


And poor karen, she has an unexpected pregnancy, has to have it aborted, her husband is a twat with a wierd lisp and then the first episode back: the 2000th/todays, she is all anxious and then gets TAZED.

oh wow, good good times.

I really need to do my english, but it can wait till tomorrow, I've been trying to get on with it and I have a serious procrastination problem. I swear I was dropped on my head as a baby, I think I damaged my frontal lobe somewhere along the line.

You can tell that I know I should be working because I am compulsively blogging, it's very fragmented.

Isn't shameless getting weirder and weirder? Poor Mickey, just COME OUT god!

I'm talking to aaron, he has a tumblr, well blogspots are just pure and simple blogs, nothing with crazy reblogging and words such as tumblr that are missing an e and oh dear.

But today was wednesday, and in psychology, omg guess what, the desk was GRITTY, everytime I moved my page it PROPER grated!!

eew eew eew made me feel really sick.

Anyway, I should probably go because matt's online and i need to discuss doctors AND more importantly I've been ignoring aaron's msn bleeps to write this pile of...fluffy kittens??

naawww meow

SHOKRAN WA BSLAMA PEEPS

Rachelios xx



No comments:

Post a Comment