Sunday 20 February 2011

Guess What :P

If you said anything other than what, your answer is correct. If you said what, I can only accept anne robinson.

Anyway

This blog is dedicated to aaron, who's parents chose his name from a list of alphabetical biblical names :D The conversations we have in poundland, buying vimto bon bons, and that man with the mohawk who suggested we get high on WD40

But that, my friends, is not what i wanted to share you see, one day, one long long long looongggg day ago, aaron sent me a link to a song. T'was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WOIEdlfh7M

A band and a song, nothing unusual. Except the bands name.

I had like 900 event notifications, and cided o close some of them to make room for others. I am a fan of the joiners you see, a local music venue, and they like to send out invitations to gigs. GUESS WHAT THOUGH:

Dananananaykroyd are playing at the joiners!!




Which is only high larious because of the joke aaron and i shared.

which is now why i'm scanning my chatlogs on msn trying to find it.

I had to C and P the URL of the youtube video.

It's found a searchhhhh result, but I can't find the video yet, so far I have found happy tree friends, sims and NERD videos...

and now D12

YES I FOUNDED IT I DID I DID

(21:02) Aaron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WOIEdlfh7M if you can say the name of this band i will give you 20p
(21:02) Rachel: ill try
i said it lol
(21:03) Rachel: what a weird name
(21:03) Aaron: dana dan dan danan dandanan dana nad dan?
(21:03) Aaron: apparently its a tribute to dan akroyd who they are all fixated with
(21:03) Rachel: thats enough they were singing about destruction on a major chord
major as in happy
(21:04) Aaron : haha its a very interesting song
(21:04) Rachel: lol
(21:04) Aaron : damn my impulse buys on itunes
(21:04) Rachel: lol

So basicalllyyyyyyy:

DEAR AARON, THAT WIERD BAND THAT YOU STILL HAVENT GIVEN ME 20P FOR SAYING THEIR NAME ARE PLAYING IN THE JOINERS.

Love Rachel xx





No comments:

Post a Comment