Tuesday 1 February 2011

UNDER PRESSURE BLOG!!

Well, it's not as if I have a blog deadline, but I kind of want to get it done before holby starts, and also, my charger is going to have a bit of a fit in a minute, but you know....

I finally noticed something that is a pet peeve. I didn't think I had any, but, whilst the bus was changing drivers earlier, I was watching some of the eagerly-awaiting-to-get-on people, and a man coughed. Not ONLY did he cough, but he coughed with his tongue out.

IT LOOKS STUPID OKAY!?

Yeah, more frustrating than the game that is the family fun version. Coughing with one's toungue outside of the lip zone is improper! You only poke your tongue out to lick, to think, to pull faces or to blow raspberries. Yes. Not to cough.

It not only increases massively the change of a splutter o' spittle, but makes it look as if you are CHOKING on your own tongue!!!!

Other than that, my day was under the disguise of being annoying, I mean, it was a long day with 5 lessons (now that gateway's moved to today) But it was actually AWESOMEEE

It was/is Weronika's birthday, so michelle bought her a cake, and we used some home-made candles to start a small fire.

I was rather scared because our gateway session moved :O so know we have EPQ with Sam, :O who I thought was scary, but he's a nice chap, so apparently I was worried about this as I am now thoroughly relieved :)

I also couldn't stop laughing at the examples in our risk assessment booklet in tutor, but Claire didn't seem to like it very much hehehe

Anyway, this was a short one, because I'm under pressure, I need to do other things!!

Only really wanted to blog about the tounge coughing man!!

Love Racheliosss xx

P.S doctors was SO SADDD today, poor karen :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment