Saturday 23 July 2011

Just a little rap I wrote because my head was going crazy for it

i need a theme i'll start with Charlie Sheen
coz that's what my stupid head threw at me
i just gotta get it down on paper
although i'm using the effing ordina -tah

anyway back to Charlie
he's snorting charlie
and i feel like i won't be back till early
coz im winning and im spinning around in my chair
coz im fucked up on sheen and orphan tears

and i'm sorry Ray to still your thunder
hey my names Ray too, didn't you wonder
i kinda noticed that before but
i never used it in a rap before

well why would talk about 'equalsthree'
in a rap that started with Charlie Sheen
and if you can't take the deal
we'll leave it there

but you signed it michael!
get back in the chair!
we all know it's tough
being the leader and stuff
but you have a responsibility
now go out into the blizzard
coz you're a office wizzard
and make rhymes like mine with continuity

there's no real tune coz this is from my head
but it's a switchin and a changing like a thread
on a forum of drama queen teenage girls
"does he like me!?" and please don't mention beibz, i'll hurl

apparently nothing can rhyme with orange
but i think it was tobuscus that came up with doorhinge
and if I got my youtube wrong then don't be hating
at least im not on the internet all day masturbating

like all the millions of teenage boys
that got too old for their hot wheels toys
and now they're wishing they had those days back
instead of using next door's internet to get a bit of jack

let's switch topics that is kind of controversial
and my head says watering can, does it think this is a commercial?
i aint gonna advertise your gardening products
the gardens for barbeques and hot lazy summers

that we dont really have in the UK
but it sure as hell is going that way
and i dont really have much more to say
but my brain keeps on rhyming anyway
oh wait we do have summers - in may
but we're all to fucked to see the change
it's still summer just on another day
even if it's a few months away

okay lets slow it down and get these lines longer
yes im british and i'm wishing this queue was more ordered
but im joking it really pisses me off when im in WHsmith
and im only queuing to buy orange oasis

which is much better frozen if you want my opinion
but you probably don't because you aren't my minion
and if you are, oh hi, why don't you get more of a life
because mine's not as good as it looks with this strife!

No comments:

Post a Comment