Sunday 31 July 2011

A leaver's day kidnapping

So **someone** just posted on my facebook wall talking of a dream they had, and I thought it was a genuine post sent to the wrong person XD

So we'll start with a dream from a few weeks back. I think I dreamt this because it was my brother's prom and such, leaving school, and yeah. Okay. What to title it?

A leaver's day kidnapping

I was walking with my brother, up our road and up our cutway. I think I was meant to be going into town, and getting the 8a that is at the top of our road, because I remember holding £2, the fare being £1.80, but yeah, anyway, I was leaving the cutway only to find my brother, meant to be going to his school, with all his mates, holding Signs, saying what I don't remember, but they were seeming to be protesting.

Anyway, I forgot all about town, and dragged Louise out of nowhere, she just appears at my every need, it seems, and told her to come with me to my brother's leaver's thing. Then, we walked up to this field, somehow Louise and I were about 50 feet up the road from my brother's ever growing crowd of protesting school leavers, but anyway. We passed a junior school that had been in a dream I had in YEAR SIX, when I was 10 years old! All the kids from that junior school were watching us all pass by, with looks of awe and confusion.

When we arrived I was thirsty, and there was a corner shop at the edge of the field. Louise and I planned to go there, but stood and watched as the staff of my brother's school, all sort of stood in a defence line, as they were approached by their rioting year group.

We shrugged and went off to the shop, this shop seemed familiar, I swear I actually SMELT a corner shop, although that's apparently impossible in dreams, but I'm synesthesic so, you never know, but yes, we went in, and all the drinks cost over 60p, and for some reason I didn't want to break into my fiver, or spend my bus pass, so I sort of milled around hoping Louise would pay for me, and was about to reluctantly get my money out when BAM, A man came and grabbed me.

Now this man has been in my dreams before, always with the same thing, always at the most in opportune moments. Louise was browsing in the shop and thus didn't notice.

He sat me in his car, so darn familiar, and there was the Chinese guy, don't know his name, but this always happens, but silly dream me couldn't remember this, so was confused, as to why it seemed familiar but not, Now, scary kidnapper man told me he needed help tying up the Chinese guy, I happily obliged, as you would, not scared of the guy, I thought they were genuine.

The Chinese guy seemed pretty not fussed about it, and nodded along, so I helped tie him up. And yeah, we drove around the field, and chucked mr Chinese guy out on the way, now this
alarmed me, but kidnapper man said he'd be fine, but I was still confused.

It was getting later and later, and kidnapper man decided to stay on a sun longer with an obscure light bulb sort of above him, and wait, I walked the trek back to the shop, which took a couple of hours, and was hoping Louise would be there, I felt bad for ditching her, you see.

She wasn't there, but I found a bottle outside and went inside, and went to fill it up with water, there was about 6 different temperatures, but I STILL managed room temp, and I was desperately thirsty, because it was a hot day, anyway, I filled up the bottle, Louise was suddenly in the shop browsing again, and I was shocked, and about to call her name, I took a swig of drink first but before it could reach my mouth the bottle was knocked out of my hand, and the kidnapper man came and grabbed me again. I was getting thoroughly annoyed and dehydrated, and I turned around to see a marginally annoyed Chinese guy covered in bruises and dirt and cuts, still slightly tied up, asking why I let kidnapper man push him out of a car.

Then Louise came out of the shop and asked me what was going on, and then I suddenly realised that when I was in the shop the first time, there was a bottle of water spilling out onto the floor in the same way that the bottle I had just had knocked out of my hand was, and then Kidnapper man was driving off with Chinese guy, and Louise started moaning about her thirst, and I woke up.

Lol, yeah, how interesting XD straaannngeee dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment