Sunday 10 March 2013

Bible stories

Trapped inside a book, I am a living moral
kind of ironic since it's considered quite immoral
what I considered freedom, was against some hidden law
sewn in the seeds an eternity before

if we were meant to have free will
then why was it instilled
the leader led us away from hell
to his own lava filled well

into which we see ourselves
distorted and cut up
i think i might be turning black
and this is so fucked up

i agree it isnt right, to kill and steal and shame
so why if i do something wrong i get the very same?
this hypocritical mess, i don't wanna pass the test
if hell's where the sane ones live ill be sharing with the best

And now my name is known
my face is always shown
but only distored, broken and contorted
and my true self cut and thwarted

I don't want to be shown as an example of something cruel
please don't be like me and do what I ask you too
morals and convictions, yeah they're always good
but please for the love of God, close the fucking book.

No comments:

Post a Comment