Saturday 4 December 2010

Random spur of the moment rhyming

This must be meaningful to someone

_____________________________________________________________________________________

this song is a plant of a flowering variety
the rhythm of a chant with a botanical proriety
it takes the nurtients from under your feet
and even in a photosynthesis contest:
your mum would admit defeat

I ain't lying
I'm not not telling the truth
but this double negative's positive
without your abuse

I'm healthy in a good way
and other way's I'm not
I'm a lyrical genius
and i don't have any teeth rot

Like a cold train station on a summers day,
the plot was wrong from the beginning anyway
if you think i'm smoking something then you are fooled
i have no lungs i'm an aquatic-mammal hybrid.

Only joking gills aren't real
unless your a fish and i do wish
that i should really think before i speak
but if we all did that then life would be meek

I mean then not than im not making a comparison
go compare yourself and then buy it on amazon
better yet break the law and download it for free
we all know our concious is format of mp3

and declaration 33 of our wonderful society
claims bouncey castles are affluent pediatrists
but like i said in the other verse
i shouldn't just speak, i should think first.


And when that train pulls into this station
let me make just one, rectification
I'm not asking for the sake of you
but i mean seriously? do I have to?

And that's one thing that's wrong with this world
apart from david cameron and genocide
we never quick to shift our responsibility, huh?
and it's a crime to commit suicide.

We over analyse the human mental process
dishing out pills and blaming smokers
but if i was just me and i didn't know what i did?
wouldn't that make me some kind of invalid?

I'm just a confused teenager with a messed up pass
a sign on my head that says "do not tresspass"
although i know you do anyway
the apples in my orchard are to good to stay away

And i'm not trying to start no criticism
but why can't you just be normal citizens
am i crazy or am i sane
or am i just deluded again

and you know derren brown and osama bin laden
know each other through six degrees of seperation
it's way too much for us to take in
and what's with the internets love of bacon?

i don't really like it...


_____________________________________________________________________________________

lol hope you enjoyed that, kind of meaningful, don't steal this or anything because I am like friends with nasa, and they will find some aliens to shoot you

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie.
    They're not gonna use aliens to shoot people. <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete