Friday 17 December 2010

Funky Sauce Rap

Taken from an uber msn convo, this is what happens at 00:23 am lol

I be rachel, I am fly with my lyrici

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHLOE SAYS:
*I LOVE GETTING DOWN WITH DEE FUNKY SAUCE
*Dee funky sauce is deee bommm


RACHEL SAYS:
*excuse me mam, i think im addicted, I didn't do my homework and i blamed it that the dog ate it, my names rachel im 16 years young, and i've been downing funky sauce since i was one, I know this is a place for support and anonymity, but really, what is the point in this committee, i mean, funky sauce is just so damn good, used in any context, its in my blood, my only worry is that if i bathe in it, i may never get out and i may drown in it!


CHLOE SAYS:
*LOLOLOLOL.


RACHEL SAYS:
*its true though, im up to my knees, i don't want help but im begging you please, perhaps just wean me off slowly, so that i only eat it with jacket potatoes, and what if i was to propose an hour, where funky sauce has more power, then we all get to jump right in, no consequences just take a swim, i know that you wanna get down and dirty, but im just a clown and when i turn thirty, im gonna have twins called funky and sauce, and they'd been having it straight from the umbelical cord, now watch your step, your treading over the line, let me just finish my rhyme, then i promise, i'll hand the good stuff over, except the stash thats hidden under my sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment