Saturday 1 January 2011

Okay, 1am Rant

I, am about to go to bed.

I, with a comma, for elaboration and emphasis because italics is a waste of time at the moment, but...

I, was about to retire to the land of curly wurly induced dreams, after attempting an IQ test, without my glasses 119 btw CHECK ME OUT, but I went on facebook, and probably lost all my IQ score anyway.

The first thing I noticed was that people's status updates were "Can't sleep" and along those lines.

a) aaaattention seeking (more like a sneeze at the beginning there, probably for more attention)
b) Why are you on facebook?

I'm kind of tired, but I don't have a natural sleeping system anymore, because my phone has facebook on it, and with the impulsive liking, commenting and updating, I have undone any training and taught my brain to reach and grab my phone.

I can't be bothered to TRY and fall asleep, so I'll turn on my phone. Might as well turn my laptop back on, then I get full facebook coverage.

Just something that annoys me.

Don't think of me as insane, but, My perfomance in Uno, 'tis a colourful card game, was significantly improved after watching Derren Brown's programmes on 4OD. I generally get hyper - excited because it's Uno and it's colourful, much like your eyes, dear, but I won a round by bluffing, placing instinctively, almost managed to cheat by putting a green miss a turn card on top of a yellow four, but my brother caught me, and any rounds I did lose, it was usually 15 ish, so not bad.

I won overall, with 175 muahaha. If you want to win, show confidence in your body language or something, and bluff that you want to change the colour to red, when infact your last card was yellow, and it all banks on your brother having a red four.

Good night, sleep tight....that sounds painful, not too tight, we want no asphyxia :)

Oh, and happy new year :P but that's too obvious to blog about.

Yours Faithfully,

Rachel.

P.S me, you, Rolf Harris?

Inshallah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment