Wednesday 5 January 2011

So, what's new?

Not a lot actually...

I returned to college today, was sound, but we'll get onto that later.

Firstly, last night, I watched Holby, then Silent Witness, then I came up and made my bag for tomorrow...or today? Anyway, I spent a good 15 minutes looking for some christmas stationary - I am a bit of a pen fanatic sometimes.

On the pens I read that they were sport pens. SPORT pens!? sport PENS!? SPORT PENS!?

How, someone please enlighten me, can a pen, a writing tool, have anything to do with sport. I can understand sports clothing, sports drinks, even manage to get my head around sport headphones but PENS!?

Well, at least I'll feel I'll be getting some excersise whilst in class, scribbling away a bit of work and a bit of nonesense.

Well, I packed my bag, forgetting my timetable mind, but who needs to know what lessons they have?

I went to bed after that, and I actually could NOT sleep. I laid awake for about three hours, slightly trying to hypnotise myself, and envisioning all the random crap I kept thinking about being chucked into a safe and locked up. Then...THEN, two cats decided to have a fight.


Yoooowwllll Mroaaawwwaaawww Oh, my life. It's so late and all I want to do is sleep so that I don't die in my first lesson tomorrow.

I appear to be writing about the past in the present tense.

Anyway, next thing you know I found myself awake, but only after sleeping for 2 hours! Grr. But, I did manage to get back to sleep again quite quickly.

Upon my awakle, I just invented a word, I did something I would have never normally: I ate breakfast

:O DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN

I broke my fast at the appropriate time! Anyway, I had a marmite sandwich.

Anyway, I got to college. I was starting to realise just how much I had missed my friends, and we've already had many adventures today, but I'm getting a bit of a sense of paranoia at the moment.

That's probably because either:

a) the people of creepiness that reside in colleges
b) I'm just THAT awesome to talk about
c) They've been reading this blog, and discovered many odd things about me :O

Well I don't lie in this blog, mainly because my mother reads it...

Shout out to her :) x

I always end my texts with a smiley and a kiss, seems to go down well tbh.

We had a spanish exam today, It was rather confusing, I understood the spanish, and the english, just couldn't quite put the two together on all occasions today.

I did get an A in my coursework about Cesar Milan though.

Hola, me llamo cesar y soy en la television porque soy la amaestradora de los perros....

Gotta love the dog whisperer :')

The main reason I wanted to blog today was because of the sport pens. Maybe I'll get a muscle-y wrist, or am combating the risk or writers cramp.

Who knows? I know that I just love pens :P

xx

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Hate to break it to you, but sports pens looks like sports penis when you write it all big like you're expressing it in an explosive manner...
    xx

    ReplyDelete