Saturday 8 January 2011

And with that, we enter the realm of Sunday

I haven't blogged in ages.

Well, a few days.

Getting more stressed about the exams, but relatively under control. RELATIVE TO WHAT THOUGH!? WHAT DOES RELATIVELY MEAN IF YOU CAN'T RELATE IT TO ANYTHING GAAAHHH....

The thing is, I have a compulsive or more than compulsive need to type and share my thoughts the later it gets and the more overtired I get.

My blogs must seem really fragmented, almost like my hard drive, but yes, my complulsive need. In this instance, I was watching derren's documentary... DOCUDERREN or a derrentary....or something. But it meant that I was just talking my thoughts about the programme, and anything related, or anything really... And that might be quite annoying to some of those people I have on msn...muahaha

but I was telling my dearest friend DJB about my thoughts on Docuderren, and it was all:

You have recieved an email from facebook

Hola, Rachel:
David te ha etiquetado en una publicaciĆ³n

Para ver o comentar esta publicaciĆ³n, haz clic en este enlace:

;) 'coz my facebook is in spanish....such a normal normal thing


well I like it so STUFF IT MUAHAHAHA

One time I uploaded a video to youtube where I forgot to cut the most boring bit out...it's long and cringeworthy and embarrassing ohhh no...

I discovered the other day, that EVERYTHING I look at, any object or word or letter or number or anything, seems to have a personality to me.

Is this the same for anyone else? I just thought it was words, but every single tile in the kitchen is slightly different...well they just feel different.

This is where you see that...why do I bother. You can see what you like, you can judge me.

I don't understand quadrangles and I'm a malleable liar, if you will.

I'm not feeling a real sense of direction.

Normally blogging for me is like a relay race whilst the rest of the team is off doing something like helping the community or shopping for salsa, and I have to do the whole race by myself.

And whether I win, lose or should be disqualified is up to you...the reader, in this bizarre analogy...

Be a SPORT and let me win... pleaseeee

Oh, and whilst I was in town today, did I not mention it earlier? Well anyway, we saw the most adooooraaaableeeeeeee little fluffy toy creatures. They were TY with massive eyes.


That's the giraffe one, there were others, that one specifically stuck in my mind though haha naaawww

and I will leave you with that ;)

Rachel

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment