Saturday 15 January 2011

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT....

Are you SERIOUS?

The earth is on an axis, therefore, a NEW STARSIGN has been introduced, coz we're all a month out of sync.

I have thus moved from being a Capricorn, which is a nice starsign, if a bit shy and inwardly arrogant or something, to a Sagittarius, which on the sims 2 wasn't a very nice personality at all!

LUCKILY THOUGH!!

I have just been informed by littlemissangst (twitter name) that she can stay Pisces, and I can resume my status as the vague yet hardcore capricorn I know that I am truly, because this law only applies to babies born after 2009?

I hope she's right.

This knew starsign is known as...Ophelia? no Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17. Wedged in between Sccccorpioooooo and Sagittarius.

There isn't much info on this topic, only that I avoided it when I saw my friends sharing links on facebook because it was things such as:

"OMG THE STAR SIGNS ARE CHANGING"

Which is the same as:

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT BRITNEY DID IN THIS VIDEO"

Which is a virus. It just seemed unrealistic, and I stayed clear of commenting or liking or anything.

But, I was born a Capricorn, and so I shall stay a Capricorn

and fluff all you other crazy horoscope reading omnipresent pilgrims!

;)

Love you really

Yes, I am TRYING to watch the social network, but I keep getting interrupted by things such as food, lego starwars and tweets to my phonio; this sparking this blog.

Good day all,

Rachel :P

No comments:

Post a Comment