Friday 30 December 2011

I suppose I should write a blog really

I HAVE INDIGESTION.

I wanted to get back to my computer to talk to Louise, but then ended up having to scoff a yumyum (sp??) , to talk about who we sat with at the wedding we went to. So now my stomach is like:

"Hey, Rachel, why are you sat in such a ridiculous way that means I can't digest properly? I know, I'll stab you in the ribs" :O OW.

Speaking of being stabbed in the ribs, I woke up this morning feeling like I had been beaten up by a sumo in dire need of some anger management this morning. My brother came up with the very likely idea that I had sleepwalked and fallen down every single stair. How hilarious would that be?

So, I have done barely any Christmas holiday work, unless Assassin's Creed is going to somehow help with that. I did, though, do a tad of cheeky planning and worked out the precise 'last moment' homework times, so I did some organisation at least.

I just watched holby city, anyone who's into a bit of Elliot/Michael shipping, feel free to faint, and to all the Sacha/Jac Sacha/Chrissie... PPFFTTTTTT Yeah I know, I watched it so late, my mind is all over the place, I had to squeeze holby in at a random slot. Thank you for iplayer, really, thanks.

It's great that Dan's gone though, how wonderful is THAT!! Unless he's gone off with Malick.

My goodness Holby is confusing when you try to explain about it briefly in a blog...

Oh oh oh what are those silver dome things called, you know, with food under. I'm going to google it:...

I have come up with either a) couverture de plat or b) Dome and Charger. Feel a tad iffy about both tbh.

Oh speaking of feeling a tad iffy. My bewildering U2 fanfic is well on the way to having a second chapter.

My decemvlogs; I stopped after 25. I'm so sorry my two loyal fans, but I had to see family and just got completely out of sync. OH WELL. Christmas one is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEakh9kwJ4s&list=PLE60C7402D5BC51BA&index=25&feature=plpp_video

Ahahaha the video thumbnail is marmite - hold on, I'll just take a snap of the marmite I stole from the hotel earlier...


Not the best picture ever of me, but I'm not the point, the marmite is. It's heart shaped.
I would make a heart shape but blogger becomes a right old man when I do because it messes up the scripty thing. I'm more techy than I appear, honestly.

Anyway, I'm going to go and pester Louise on skype a bit more, and maybe stop stalking people on facebook so much.

Adio''

Ray <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment