Friday 6 January 2012

Jelly Beans blog.

I'm deciding to eat jelly beans, okay, here we go.

Just ate a blueberry one, more of an explosion of unidentifiable sugary goo in my mouth, not brilliant.
Pear: A VERY MOUDLY PEAR... or like, bruised banana mixed with pear.. yeuch haha
Tangerine: Refreshing, but a bit too much like ye olde antibiotics they prescribed kids.
Lemon: very nice, you get a sort of sugary lemon mixed with REAL LEMON mixed with carpet. Had two of those. The second was better.

--After a quick drop of the packet, I shall now continue--

Tutti - Frutti - One I know I will dislike. Basically bubblegum and cinnamon. I'd like to also tell you that the words 'flouride' and 'victorian' seem relevant
Watermelon: Oh please be kidding, I am not amused, I don't like watermelon in real life!! Fine! Okay the taste is very vague and very strong, double watermelon kick **shudders** That and tutti fruitti were the worse so far!! Actually feel slightly ill...

--After a quick drink of water, I shall now continue--


I shall now review the last four in the order I imagine will save the better ones until last.

Top Banana: It's evil you know, they smell of nothing. Okay well, that tastes of a) banana, but synthetic version and b) plastic. Not as bad as I had thought. The bruised décor on the image makes me a bit wary.
Coconut: Definite coconut flavour, very safe, tastes like legit coconut so it's not too bad.
Wild Cherry: Oh how normal. Tastes like cherry, but there's also a sense of... well carpet again, but less fluffy? You can taste the syntheticness basically.
Green Apple: Last but not least... Okay tastes like apple, but wierdly so, tastes a LOT like soap, a lot.

Hope you enjoyed that as much as I didn't!!

Love,
Ray <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment