Wednesday 14 July 2010

The First One

Hello World

Well, what shall I type to you.... I know, I'm British, so I'll complain.

My Brother

So, firstly, let's go way back to about Monday the 20 somethingth of June. You see, it is my chore to wash up any breakfast and lunch plates, and as i finished school on the 18th of June, I have been washing up whenever I liked throughout the day.

My brother loves to come home and just eat, he isn't fat or anything, he just comes in from school and gorges on bread and well just anything, and makes quite a mess. So, sick and tired I am, of cleaning his mess, I just didn't bother to wash it up, because I'd already washed up at 12:30 why should I do so again at 4 just for him. So anyway, he's been asked to do his own plates, and he barely ever does it, but still, another way for him to get in trouble.

SO.... back to today...to today sounds really wierd, anyway, back here in the now, well, more in the 5pm area. So, today I came down at 5, and walked into the living room to see alex lying on the sofa totally immorsed in King Of Queens with two plates balancing a load of rubbish and mess from his eatings, so i skip out, as i do, i like to skip, and then suddenly remember that mum had used "George" to fry some bacon... that's our George Foreman grill, so anyway.

That was the morning, so there was that horrible smell of bacon fat in the sink, and i saw the little collecter pan thingy that had water in it, because it had been rinsed, had formed a slight skin. Well, Okay, no biggy, but then i looked at the cutlery, and the mugs that had water in, and noted the skin was everywhere. I gulped, and picked up the sponge.

I hesitated.

I sniffed.

The sponge had soaked up a large amount of this greasey fat liquid, and the smell was revolting, i was on the floor dry heaving, because of the smell, so i threw the sponge away, and slowly but surely, found a new sponge and crawled to face the bacony damage.

Yes, this was my fault for not washing up earlier, but remember, my point was my brother, so, as i choke and go pale and nearly vomit at least nine times, he's just sitting in the other room, unaware watching adverts. Not even the programme anymore. Infact, I bet he'd be able to turn over to the plus one channel and watch the same things again....and still not notice me facing my bacony wrath.

Oh but I do love my dear sibling, and can't wait to holiday with him to cyprus next week :D

Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed my first post, I'd like to dedicate this to all sufferers of incompetent siblings around haha (he washed his plates up at around 6 in the end)

And also to my dear friend Erin, who also did her first post today

Good day!

Ledzebra

1 comment:

  1. hehe, all i can say is-

    you have met my brother.

    i know how you feel!

    x

    ReplyDelete