Saturday 17 July 2010

What is going on!?

So today, I was going to try and tackle more of the film retrieved on Thursday! But we ended up having visitors.

They're really nice, and a couple of really cute kids, which meant that i got to watch cbeebies and spongebob...not like i wasn't watching the suite life of zack and cody and iCarly before....

Yesterday, Ryan(<3)and I went on BlogTV and did a live cast of us playing Tony Hawk's Underground 2, and yes, I'm not too sure why. Also I went to the dentist yesterday, she's this really awesome dentist who says "you have beautiful teeth" to presumably everyone. Oh, and in the waiting room me and my brother were seeing who could fold their form the most sharpest and make the best scratch on each others arms...I failed at that.

I'm really not up to much though, I can here Muse from my brother's room, the PC playing at random downstairs, a train, a plane, the dog in the garden, and I can also hear what caused me to name this Blog the way I did: I think there is some event going on across the river that includes blasting Indian Raga fusion (technical name please?) very loudly.

So yeah, I'm just watching CTFxC, being on msn, playing baking life on facebook and waiting for the pizza to arrive haha :P

Love you all

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment