Thursday 15 July 2010

Today

What can I say about today, other than wow...

So, we were meant to be doing the whole IKEA thing, but the weather once again beat us, silly mother nature. So we went to Erins. That took a lot of organizing as nobody had credit and things so :S

...but it all worked out fine in the end.

Today was amazing and I have 4.74 GB of film on my computer to sift through before youtube gets blessed with the uploading haha!!

I'm sad because I can here the rain again :( wind and rain...

Today was great fun, with Erin, Matt and Charlie, I know they enjoyed it too, and i still managed to get home in time to wash up my brother's plates haha :)

Love all you guys, sorry it's short but I really wanna watch Big Bang Theory just so i can get the lyrics to the intro right :)

Good Day!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment