Tuesday 20 July 2010

Just a quick one :D

Okay, Hi hi, this is going to be quick because right now I'm just about excited enough to be smiling :D

haha, I try and not get too excited about these things, but tomorrow I'm off to Cyprus to see nana and chris coz they live out there, and we get to stay in a villa with a pool.... A POOL haha

and we get to have some good quality family time, with good quality holidaying, good quality pictures and videos, and good quality life enriching stuff!!

The only place i can get internetz is at my nana's place, which is a ten minute walk away from the villa, but I won't be there very often, but when I am I will update here haha, also on youtube, and if you are especially awesome then you will see updates on facebook :D

So yes, I'm looking forward to it...!!

Also, it is mum's birthday on thursday, so we're having out there, but we're going over to TGI Friday's for a meal to celebrate, and eating some of my stepdad's immense jelly with haribo in. I asked him what flavour it was and he said "secret flavour"

So other than that, I love you all and hope you have a good time reading this!!!

LOVE RACHEL!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment