Tuesday 14 February 2012

Blog and pics from the last few days

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONEEEE :D

Also, I had tinned spag bol for lunch, and my stepdad announces we are to have spag bol for dinner also AH SEESH... oh well, I do enjoy pasta so w/e #firstworldproblems

ANYWAY... Mehdi had his t-shirt, I'm perfectly sane, and Louise doesnt know THIS song, I found out by singing down the phone to her. So, I think I will start with the first day or so. I mean, I decided I was going to take a photo everyday, but I'm not sure which ones where sat and sunday, so I lumped them together:


This is a packet of 'giant' white chocolate buttons, except they weren't particularly giant... XD


This is the same packet more in focus, but I prefer it slightly not in focus

Here's my dog with some serious red-eye... silly me forgot to turn the flash off, he was like WTF BRIGHT LIGGHTTT please walk me :3 :'''3

So I did, and that was... I'm not sure what day(s) that was. Here's some more:



That's my pillow, owltair, daddy frisco and chester all looking dead...


That's Bartek Cebula, I got him from a packet of chewing gum in Poland, how cool is that, and my clock on a rubik's cube


I love this and the one underneath, some epic duckery is going on, that's my display


Not the entire display, though


That's the corner of Owltair and the rest of my room, I really like this one


This is an epic cushion I have on my bed, I love it 


That's basically my wallpaper, yeah, my room is some funky shiz


I like that, it's the pattern on the ceiling from my 'chandelier' yeah, it's not a proper chandelier, but it tries. DON'T JUDGE IT


Who likes the view from my window. I'm listening to Elevation by U2


Oh look, some Spanish homework ;) I love talking about the family and relationships, really, I do, it takes me forever sometimes because what the heck would I answer to some of those... 3 = How do you believe the model of the family has changed during the last 50 years, 4 = what is the most important in a family, 5 = what characteristics do you think a good father has.... OH NO I keep noticing more and more grammar mistakes


This is the ghost dog series ;)


See how much better he looks without the flash on my camera. He was annoyed and waiting for me to take him out lol. 

I took some more photos on our walk out. I didn't photograph him today. I was on the phone, and some crazy dog tried to fight him, that was a jumble, I'm telling you, but here are some photos from YESTERDAY.

Stop the cavalry just came on my songs... why am I listening to Christmas songs XD FUEGO Y MIEDO is better... (fire and fear) RIGHT, onto the piccies.


I find where I walk the dog quite odd, like someone has just frisbeed a piece of land into the middle of a city, but it's winter and not many trees have branches on... yeah, I just thought that really captured the difference. The green that looks a bit desolate and the city behind it... yeah.


I was messing around with the branches, I like looking at branches on trees.


So it snowed here the other day... Thursday night, but it didn't lay. Much to my suprise 5 days later finding a lump of muddy/snow/ice in the middle of the completely thawed environment.


A bit further down I found this rose just randomly attached to a branch, I thought it was quite cute, there's always something to photograph on the green.




There's Mungo chilling and sniffing whilst I'm taking photos



There's the rose with Mungo in the background lol




DEMON MUNGO



Less Demonic Dog... he's all like "Why the bloody hell does she keep pointing that camera in my face"


I was taking photos of myself (bored waiting for a cab) and Mungo poked his head round, had to take a photo


Or two... bahaha "You humans are sooo vain"


"I refuse, to look at the camera, I will stare at the underside of this table, where my chair WAS before you pulled it out to wake me up ¬¬"

SOD OF PAUL MCCARTNEY, IT IS FEBRUARY FFS... so many Christmas songs...not in the mood for the Clash either. Just remembered my knowledge of the Clash got my English class to stare at me more than normal... oh fun, A2 English is so random sometimes. LOOK AT THAT VOCAB 'random' tusk. Also, most 'like's are like, used like, for like comedic like purposes


Anyway, back to this
Mungo: Gah-uhhhh I'm too lazy to yawm properly
Nelson: I'm going to look now, look at my evil feline pose!


Mungo: OMG A TABLE LEG
Nelson: This floor...is after me


No I refuse to look, seriously, I will look a bit off and down, just to annoy you.


I...MUST...RUB...MY...FACE...ON...YOUR...CAMERA


Sad or evil?


MUNGO PAW :'D


Benedict Cumberbatch  Oh look it's Nelson



Continuing the pet's theme, here's the zip necklace Ayshah got me for my 18th. I really like it, it's unique and not at all fiddly to wear, and it functions like a real zip.

Anyway, yeahhh, hope you enjoyed that...

Love, peace and chicken grease

Rayface <3 -xx- 

No comments:

Post a Comment