Wednesday 8 February 2012

Today

It was review day today, but more importantly, me, Louise, my brother and his two friends from Public Services decided to go and do some meditation. I thought it would be a pile of... well you know what, really, and I joked around about how I felt during the experience as I walked to Bitterne with Louise,

Then she left, and I was alone with myself (probably a bad idea) and it was cold and I went to Greggs and things, but on my way out, I saw a dog, on the floor in front of one of the Wednesday market stalls. I started talking to Amber's owner and then stroked the dog. Ordinarily I would be afraid of a random dog, but this time I wasn't. I was cold and I went to Sainsbury's for about 30 minutes and walked around and just found amusement and awe in nothingness, just really, I felt like I was on some kind of drug, and I was half talking to myself all the way around the shop, it was bizarre, honestly.

Then it was cold so I went early to get my face waxed, and that was fine, it was all fine, I didn't care about anything. Then it was too cold to walk home so I got the just arrived bus home, and went in, and then watched Submarine, which was a good film. I then took the dog out, but I went on the swing.

I was just there, on the swing, and it sounds pathetic and ridiculous but I mean, I felt completely odd, just like I was able to answer all the questions, and I suddenly was able to separate and slow down everything. I decided I want to write this blog, to read a book, to write the first few scenes of the film, and one thing, which is, I want to take at least one photo everyday, and blog about it.

Here's today's:


This is me, in the middle of my road, taken from my brother's bedroom window at 4 this afternoon. It's so cold that I am wearing a t-shirt, a scarf, then a hoodie, then another hoodie, then gloves (in that order). I'd just got back from taking the Mungo out.

Anyway... blog finished

Ray <3
-xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment