Thursday 9 February 2012

Here's my day, with some photos

I did take some more personal photos but they're on facebook and not on here, as facebook is more social.

So, Mum wanted to go into work early, and I was hungry, so I wanted to venture to tesco's, and the place where Mum dropped me off meant a venture across a luke warm tepid cold FREEZING rec(reational ground), and I stopped and took a couple of pictures.



See I like this one, because it looks so vast, and that horrible cold winter sky above those trees that look out of place, it just looks so bizarre


















And I thought that one was quite cool because you can see the grass, a sign for fish and chips on that house, some sort of civilian area with Tudor style second storeys. It's a nice walk though, it takes 20 minutes from my house and straight to college, but it's very cold, I mean, look at that sky, and that skeleton of a tree in the second picture.

So I had a nice long chat with Louise at lunch time, and she just burst into hysterics about her gloves trying to escape from her bag, and... that sounds immensely stupid written down, but I whipped out my camera and she insisted I use it as my blog photo. So, I'm including it.

















It's just screaming with sadness, that poor, poor glove. Also, Gary often lives in that section. My gloves are fingerless, which makes me feel like I constantly have frostbite, because I'm a dramatic little sod who takes photos. I like photos. Anyway....

Later, Sarah and I were in the alcove and I was being somewhat, artistic (artisans is almost as good a word as citadel) I say artistic, I was faffing about with the camera. Here's some more pictures:

















This here, above, is an angled-roofed corridor at an angle, I like the light and the reflection. It's so claustrophobic that corridor. Yes, it's scared of small places.

















This is a picture of Sarah's odd socks. I just like the stripeyness tbh.
That's a crack in the wall... obviously, I just like it, I don't know why either, so don't ask, I guess haha XD


This above picture was just me messing around and seeing what I could do with the light reflecting off the frames in the corridor, Sarah has a picture of me taking this picture, somewhere, lol.


















This is a sign we all know and love in the alcove at college. The answer is no, and that's a big fat collective 0% of students 'no'.
















The first photo is with my shoe in focus, the second is with the floor in focus, I think that both of those are pretty awesome photos
This here is a lowly light switch, again I was messing about with the focus, and got it to focus on the switch as someone fuzzily comes up the corridor. It's quite a good one, I like this corridor for pictures.

Anyway,  Have a good day, birthday, religious holiday, evening, afternoon, sleep (depending on when you read this)

Love Ray <3
-xx-

1 comment:

  1. Gary was in that section. The glove was probably trying to escape him.

    ReplyDelete