Monday 20 February 2012

Things

Okay, so I am a bit of a bitch (and a procrastinating one at that)

I don't want my friends to hang around with people I don't like, okay, I mean, I personally haven't had a problem, it's just through my life a certain group of people have made a lot of people extremely unhappy and upset, and I thought I'd got rid of them after I moved to Bitterne Park.

Then at Itchen I make friends with this lovely girl who is crazy and funny, but it turns out she's friends (ish) with those people. And, yeah, I imagine they've grown up, but I just, no, it's a difficult grudge to get over. And now I feel like a bitch for saying to my friend I'd rather they didn't meet up with them... oh my dayz, this is stupid... yes. Stupid.

I'm also trying to do my English coursework but I can't read Shaun's handwriting for the life of me, so I feel like throttling him tomorrow when the deadline slowly starts approaching.

I really should re-print my transcript out anyway. THAT PISSES ME OFF, TOO. The downstairs computer completely moved my perfectly aligned transcribing so it looks like there isn't any overlaps when there ARE overlaps. **cries**

I'm off to print some shit out then, I guess.. Yeah, sorry about that, I mean, I do hold grudges, but usually only for a reason.

On a lighter note, I love all my friends so much and they are all such babes, and I love my mum for watching nearly all the picnic videos with me.

L,P &CG
Ray <3 -xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment