Wednesday 27 April 2011

Having one of those highs

Probably because I just ate half an easter egg but yukkk eurgh voy a vomitar si como más chocolate...

But i won't eat anymore chocolate, because i do have at least one shred of sensibility.

Despite today talking about how I was made of money, and how when I donated blood they took a load of my money and then just chucked it coz they couldn't get enough out.

I've been listening to ska-p too much again, It fuzzles my brain.

Eurgh tomorrow is thursday, which means a looongggg day, so very long. English mock exam first thing, and i have 2 or more blisters on the back of both feet, and on my left foot, a cut from shaving on the top (the ankle/foot joining bit) and a huge blister on the underside, which made me walk home looking like a bit of a maniac, sort of slightly hopping.

So tomorrow, I'm going to aggravate my blisters and just cry my way around college.

Right now, Louise is making my crazy mood crazier by forcing 100% Japanese branded wierdness in it's purist form. Ah well, I guess we all have our foreign quirks ;)

Seriously, this is more of an acid trip than watching boobahs on actual acid.

I had a reason to blog but I forgot it...I think im just in the mood, to madly chuck thoughts at a computer and see which ones stick.

It's a masterpiece!

Bellisimo!

I don't like this video Louise is making me watch, but I force hardcore ska-p at her, so I am dealing with the torture.

MY BROTHER IS PLAYING GTA AND HE'S ONLY 16!!!!

Little law breaker pahaha, oh well, not like none of us use megavideo or youtube to mp3 is it?

and also, my turkish friend was arguing with me that the cure wasn't the original for boy's don't cry, i mean WHAT IS THAT

crazy mudderfluffer...anyway.

OMG A PIDGEON just landed on my window

Didn't mean to capitalise most of that above sentence, but I left it as it is, because the original is always worth more than a copy.

I wish I was good at jumping and had stamina, or had a pogostick, except i'd be bad at all of it, jumping is bouncey fun, like tigger.


In psychology today we were talking about how all our rolemodels should be oposite genders, higher social status than us, in authority, someone we relate to ect..

I remember my main idol from childhood was buggsbunny, and well, we don't really have them anymore, but it would probably be stupid bands from spain, so you know

might explain a lot

anyway, I shall love you and leave you

Ray

xx :D

No comments:

Post a Comment