Saturday 30 April 2011

Hellooo :D

So, I have just edited a video in which I speak spanish. I only made uno mistako :P

But yeah, me and the screwdriver-faced irritant Weronika have decided to make a youtube channel were we speak in Polish, Spanish and English.

I'm happy, it's an introduction video and it's subtitled...i even made the intro for it, but in a minute, once it's ready and taking 3 years to upload to youtube, I get to make THE OUTTAKES VIDEOOOO

WOOOOOOOOO

haha, so that should be a lol.

It was so totally like the royal wedding yesterdayyy.

Didn't watch all of it though, I just watched the guests arrival with EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN (8) played over the top: Best decision ever, and then went off to meet louise.

Had a pretty embarrassing convo about groundforce at the feather in woolston with her, only after did we realise a man was sat on the other side of the bench :3

Then we came back, and, there was, music, karate.....japanese prank shows, more karate and strawberry laces, and then we dragged her back home again.

On route we saw an interesting gate and an interesting pigeon.

Then the satnav decided to take us all around a crazy route, and it was quite a lol.

So, then I came back, watched the usual amount of awfulness on youtube and went out for a curry hoorahhh, coz the local one's like really awesome like..

OOH my movie is almost finished being made, hehe can't wait can't wait to start making the outtakes.

We're such idiots though, so, the outtakes took up ten times the space of the actual quality filmery.

Reminds me of a video I made with my cousin izzy, in which we had more outtakes than not.

Anne robinson would have had a field day, and kittens.

Tomorrow I may see lewis, we haven't watched this years BFQOTY yet, and we were going to film ourselves talking about the weather. Lol.

Youtube is so annoying 62 minutes for a 3 minute video yaarrghhhh.

AHHH loads of exams soon, and I finish spanish in less than a months time :'( oh well, I'll just have to keep speaking it for...recreational uses!? Lol XD

I might nom some celebrations and make a shrine to charlie sheen,

hasta siempre


Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment