Monday 4 April 2011

This post is dedicated to....

Louise.

I didn't see her to day, but I said my humour was "Twinned with somewhere-fancy-sounding in France"

and she responded with

Rachel's Sick, Sick sense of humour: twinned with Le Rigolo Malade, France

Might have made my day you know. Might have just made my day.

Random closing of the corridor of the day:

Not so random tbh. A member of staff collapsed and I was trying to get to psychology but the doors were closed - which never happens - and there was a man on the floor and two other staffians leant over him, so I tried to use the other stairs but we weren't allowed, and there was a bit of a congregation of no sorry no, omg someone collapsed etc

Then Dawn, our psych teacher was like, oh, do come in, and then she said, oh no sorry, you have to go and wait downstairs. So, I waited with Emilooooo for 1/2 an hour whilst spying an ambulance and watching retard chavvy health and social care students face steve preston's wrath as they tried to get through the doors teehee.

Well, thats all for now

Toodle-pip, dinner for me

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment