Wednesday 27 April 2011

I'm Crazy **translated reblog from yesterday: some of it might not make sense lol

Today, I have to learn my answers to questions about the environment for my spanish exam

BOOORRRIIINNGGGGGG

haha, but, it is very easy if i pretened that I am two people. Then, here I am, here we are.

Hello, we are Rachel haha

Rachel: Hello, Rachel, tell me please, about the environment

Me: And why?

Rachel: Because, it's for your exam, and you waste time, by blogspot and listening to music.

Me: Okay, okay! Yes, ask me again

Rachel: Well, what are the main problems of the environment

Me: urmm....the main problemas are, deforestation, oil spills, too much rubbish and air pollution

Rachel: Yes, and tell me about them

Me: Okay. The deforestation is when then trees are cut and the jungles and forests are destroyed. The people that cut them don't think about the animals that live there. The people only want money or space for houses or things that are more useful, but no, they aren't more useful because in the future, they need trees because they give oxygen.

Rachel: Yes, yes

Me: And, the oil spills. When the boats spill oil, and the fish and other animals in the sea are killed. The people have to clean the beaches and animals. Lots of time and effort is lost. Also, the tourists don't come to the beaches and the countries that are affected by the oil spills. The countries lose money, and the whole country is affected.

Rachel: And the rubbish.

Me: Yes, the rubbish, there is too much rubbish on the planet. There are landfill sites. These sites use space in the countryside, and in the cities, that cause diseases.

Rachel: And one more.

Me: Yes, the air pollution, yeah? The smoke of businesses and factories make chemicals. These form as clouds and cause acid rain. Also, the emissions of cars cause lung cancer for the people, and it isn't good. Especially for the children.

Rachel: And, please, the solutions.

Me: Ah god! I have to sleep! Then, to combat the deforestation, we need to plant more trees. When we cut 20, we have to plant 60. Also, to recycle more paper and cardboard, to help to stop the deforestation.

It is not possible to prevent the oil spills, but we can apply solutions. We can burn the oil on the sea and people have to clean the animals and beaches.

Where there is too much rubbish, they should recycle more. Paper, cardboard, plastic, all of it you can recycle. I think that this will make the world better, and make more space that is not filled with rubbish.

Rachel: Yes and-

Me: NO, I have to go now, **** off, oops I mean, goodbye (makes more sense in spanish)

Rachel: I'm only trying to help!

Me: see you later....¬¬

No comments:

Post a Comment