Friday 22 April 2011

Refreshing Blog.

The word refreshing reminds me of swallowing and choking on warm shower water.
Also, the word crisp reminds me of being thirsty and lime at the same time....And well folded linens.

So last time I was blogging, I kept laughing and putting smiley faces, because I was putting off getting ready to go out and give blood.

The past two nights before giving blood, so monday/tuesday I had found a million or, rediscovered a million ska-p songs. So, I was doing that instead of getting ready. Listening to ska-p.

On tuesday I had a spanish breakthrough again, It's like listening to english, sort of, I know what the words mean and don't need to put the effort in to understand them..

So, eventually, I was running upstairs just as Weronika was ringing my charging phone, which was making a creepy alien vibrating noise as it was vibrating against a book and a pair of scissors.

But I answered and she was all like "take my appointment, I'll take yours, coz i'm gonna be late etc" So I went to give blood.

And they were fine with swapping, and I drank a whole bottle of previously frozen water whilst waiting.

Then, they stuck the needle in and shizzle, won't get too graphic for you non-gore lovers, then they had a bit of a concerned expression, and there were a couple of nurses making me do various things that made me look like a prat with cramp to boost my circulation, because they weren't getting enough of my precious sangre.

So anyway, they got bored of untaping and re-taping the needle in place, and put it at an angle, slid it in and out, which didnt hurt. THE CUFF HURT... the same thing they use for blood pressure.

Well, in the end they gave up, so yeah, and they gave me a leaflet on bruising, which had a picture of an apple on it. For some reason that can only be explained by my inner core or w/e, I started laughing at said apple, which wasn't funny, and they thought I was lightheaded, so that was embarrassing.

So, as I got off the bed, they noticed that I had lost at least a pint of blood from my ankles, where my shoes rub, and gave me industrial sized plasters. So I went and sat with V-ray whilst putting them on my feet, and some awesome man next to us was commenting on it. He was awesome because he was a member of the public that actually was showing he was genuinely nice.

So V gave blood and I went and sunbathed in the quad whilst waiting.

THEN WE WENT TO TESCO!!!!

Which was funny, we bought energy drink and sweets, came back, listened to ska-p and played guitar.

Then we walked my dog, and drank our energy stimulation drinks, on which there were musical ringpulls so we played those for a while.

We went back and ended up singing frere jacques, no sé por que, but you know :P

Okay, so I stuck a strawberry pencil up my nose, which makes me have the same expression as pulpul in a certain photo.... which I'll show you, well in my V's and Lewis's opinion it does:


well whatever I'm much prettier than him, even with sweets up my nose.

Okay, moving on, moving on, what else?

Oh yeah, on thursday we may have ditched rowan and his cricket to make a video with Lewis, V and I that is. So that was awesome.

I got the old acoustic out, and the bike, and a robber's mask, some 3-d glasses and a sombrero, and filmed us messing about in the street.

If you want to see that, as well as other videos such as the picnic one:

www.youtube.com/worldofledzebra

that video took so long for WLMM to render, so we watched the spanish weather and that soap about love which lewis translated for himself, and his version was much more entertaining, something about death, a sophisticated mother and someone leaving someone else to go to Manilla....

anyway, today is friday, and I accidentally threw a tube of eczema creme at my mum, which I am truly sorry for haha. Oh dear :S

She's very lucky that she gave birth to a genius like me to be honest but not modest ;)

Oh holy crap I just remembered earlier that I opened a packet of biscuits (they had already been opened) and discovered a beetle. I crushed it with the same packet of biscuits :D

And they are now in the bin, phew :S

Today I was talking to someone on skype chat and they said they didn't have any friends and that they wanted to go out with me :S It's true what they say, a lot of people on espanglish chat are WIERDOSS but I have met some awesome peeps there haha.

RAMBLINGGG

back to reality, I spent over 2 hours on my biology powerpoint earlier, and even revised psychology, but I will die of panic anyway so meh...

Tomorrow it be's saturday, and it's my cousin's 18th OMDizzles congrats to her :) We're seeing her for lunch and then i'm going to her party in the evening.

I'm currently listening to ali el maghrebi, it reminds me of the february picnic, when I lost control of my thumbs and it took me 15 minutes to undo my jeans, and then I didn't do them back up again until I got home 2 hoursish later :FFFFF haha

but I was obsessed with that song at the time. And on tuesday this week, I was walking through the mall marlands blasting music, it was like being in a movie :D

So, good flippin' friday peoples, have a nice easter weekend :P

LOVE RACHELLLL :D

xx


1 comment:

  1. heyyyy those ringpulls were bloody awesome! :D and my mates laughed at the video and my dad did and he said we are "kids with special needs" LMAO but i love that vid and ohh Im sorry again for being late and falling asleep and I enjoyed those two days a lot :D loooooveeeeee uuuu xxxxx - V-ray :D

    ReplyDelete