Wednesday 20 April 2011

hi hi :D

HAVE YOU SEEN THE WEATHER??

Well, I'm giving blood today, with Weronika, so I'm going on a lovely little walk blasting ska-p to college, in the nice weather, and waiting around for V at reception.

Also, she's staying over the night, and mis padres are going to call her ronnie, so you know. But OMG... and I might start making my spanish vlog for José.

Anyway, my brother is downstairs watching "new scrubs"... I hate what they've done with it, but meh, it's okay I suppose.

I'm also recording modern family, the middle and raising hope to watch later yayyyy!!!!

So, I'm really meant to be tidying my room a little bit, so we can fit an air bed for V later, but here I am, blogging to you.

Right well I'm going to go, too many important things to do....not :D

Love peace and chicken grease <3

adio'

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment