Thursday 22 September 2011

Blimey...





Turns out that I'm even procrastinating my homework even with the incentive I set myself, which is I get to watch Waterloo Road when I finish it, and guess what, I'm on blogspot and listening to 'No Regrets' by Dappy, which is actually not my cup of tea at all, and isn't helping...

Here's a picture I took yesterday but didn't really fit in with the pet theme:


aren't the 'ransome note' fridge magnets I bought for Chris's birthday awesome?

When I was in year six we made our own doctor who film and wrote 'Bad Wolf' on the white board, those little plastic multi-coloured letters and numbers, lol.

Anyway, today, at college, there was a man with a ladder drilling into the ceiling. I made a bit of conversation with him, because he laughed because I commented about him having a drill, and then later, whilst I was waiting to go into EPQ, me and Sarah went and sat down the corridor with Ross and Ryan, and the plants down this corridor are a bit... odd.

I was sat, and the plant poked me in the head with it's leaf, and I had a minor shout at it, and Sarah asked me: "Is it another racist plant pot?" Which I completely forgot even existed, or why it's racist, but you know, it make me laugh, but this plant was not racist, it was nice, and my 'Best Buddy' as I so called it, and had a right old convo with it, which should help it to grow into a near beanstalk with added Jack category.

Anyway, I took a picture of my plant friend and I:


You see, I still have a huge Thursday break, as do most people, but last year we all had it at the same time and got up to all sorts, way more than befriending plants, anyway. Here is one of my favourite all time Thursday moments:



This is me and Louise, after deciding we both needed to fall out and be sent to the naughty step, and I think Jo was taking the picture. She managed to get Rowan... being Rowan in the background, and a highly confused Dave walking past, wondering what all the fuss was about, every Thursday.

Anyway, I really should get back to my work... thanks for reading :)

Ray <3 xx

1 comment:

  1. Love how Rowan makes me facepalm even though I haven't seen him in months.

    ReplyDelete