Saturday 17 September 2011

My crazy dream

So, here is another installment of my crazy dreams.

Mum wanted to go an a nice day out with Mungo, but she wanted me and Alex to take him.

Now Alex was taking FOREVER and we really needed to get the train, right, and the HUGE black bag we were taking was waiting for us. I looked at the time and saw it was 2:02 (am) which didn't make any sense related to the nice day outside and such, and thought that due to the trains arriving at 5 to the hour, we had a good amount of time before we needed to leave. Pfft....

Anyway so I went back to the black bag, and looked at the LCD screen it had on the front. It told me to insert coins, it was a ticket machine and all. So I did, but it didn't really print anything, but the whole time I was holding some pretty new non marked, scathed or bent, pristine tickets, and didn't do a thing with them.

Anyway, I can't remember how we got there, but eventually we were in the forest, with mum, chris, chris's parents, Alex and Jamie, his best mate. How random. So we let Mungo off the lead, and these two Finish Spitz were trying to play with him and he was completely ignoring it. Mum said look at those two little dogs! I laughed, and said to her that in Poland, they were jumping up and holding onto Mungo's snout. Yeah, I didn't take Mungo to Poland...

Before you know it, we're IN Poland, and it was just really wierd, we were back in Borowy Mlyn, so yeah, very odd. We set up the table, and Jamie strangely turned into Arek, this kid I met in Poland IRL... who made me run around with him. It was such a strange dream, and the toi toi were allll decorated with lights and things, and there was a sandy beach type arcade, where the farm woman who wasn't the actual farm woman, was shouting about the latest deals, in Polish, so I didn't understand, no idea what she actually said, but my brain heard it as Polish.

And then I woke up, I'm sure the WTF look on my face was priceless XD

No comments:

Post a Comment