Wednesday 21 September 2011

Must Blog...



Turns out that Maddy (and ALL of her Witterings..) have been making immense progress in terms of blogging with happiness and including photos and such.

I took a pretty damn awesome photo of my cat Nelson, I wish my phone's camera was of higher quality, but I shall none the less plop it here for you. Plop. Moist. Plinth....




Also, my brother just made a noise like an air raid siren, when he said "oh" to his friend on xbox live...

Air raid sirens insight an extreme fear in me, the doom and gloom of the year four hall, watching films about poor children and Jim from eastenders with a glass eye during world war 2, it was horrible, that sound, heard in every telling of the story, and it scares me to this day, condtioning my innocent young mind with that of Nazis and Britain.

Somehow ended up wanting to form my own Nazis, but it didn't get anywhere, trust me. I used a broken in half discarded toothbrush as a weapon, and a friend, tried to sell drugs from the plant that smelt a bit funny, people bought that! And whenever I got anywhere near trouble, would burst into tears. What? I was a confused little lamb. Hehehe >:D

Speaking of that whole category, Louise is off to Auschwitz in November... what AM I going to do sans my ouiseface... I do not know, but I would probably get nervous giggles, she gets to meet survivors and such like.

We went to the tattoo place today, for her to get a nose jewellery change, and I was thinking about how I would like to pierce and decorate myself, had a HUGE daydream about that, also made me remember Miami Ink, which I then lied about in Spanish, because I told the person next to me I forgot it even existed, but I forgot I remembered it.

I wonder what else I forgot to remember...?

Here's some more of my favourite 'Pets at funny angles' Pics I took today:

Nelson through the chair, kind of random, but you know...

Nelson with the lampshade as a fez:



Nelson being a bad-ass


Mungo looking hopelessly cute in his bed waiting for my brother to walk him :3


Nelson lying on the sign that says 'home' on our back door steps


Still, the first picture I uploaded all the way up there is my fav, and it is now my phone wallpaper.

I shall leave you guys with a non-heavy rant or complaint or semi-meaningful rhyming lyrics from 2am for once XD

Love Ray <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment