Saturday 10 September 2011

Conflicted

It's good for you, but it's not for me
like sitting in the sun without iced tea
because you can't really buy it here
without going into the shop with the guy with the beard
and i hope i don't sound racist, please don't comment
if you're easily offended, it's easily rejected
because nobody's perfect and nobody's listening
to the person with 'values' that's addicted to ritalin
and i might sound stupid and im not using grammar
but i know it exists, there's just no need for manners
because i'm writing on a blog and the internet will have me
i'm a student i'm getting this tax-free
and although that makes no sense i'm confident
that even if i lit incense
something about me would still fucking stink
and i've never seen hotdogs left in the sink
i don't know if thats an attitude or a culture
but i'm not waiting for an answer
i need more experience i'm not a good dancer
and i said this stuff if good for you
and maybe someday for me too
but it's to be expected, i don't need correcting
and i know you wouldn't, i'm not pretending
you're my best friend and if it works for you
i can't lie straight in front of you
and give encouragement and be there for it
without experience, my 'advice' - best ignore it
I've never been through it, don't give me the satisfaction
it's too fucking easy to have the reaction
i want to know how you're really feeling
but all i can go on is my stupid feelings
and it's really conflicted, it's really conflicted
and i can't stop typing coz i'm fucking addicted
and you won't know the tune, coz you don't know my head
and you'll never know my head
like i don't know yours
coz nobody's perfect
and you're life, yeah i don't deserve it
i'm not being angry, i'm trying to tell you
that whats working might only work for you
and that could change within five minutes
but i'm not going to bin it,
what you said, you make all the difference
you're hitting the jackpot
and why you'd relate to this fucking crackpot
i don't know, i don't know, but if you're going to, you know
i'm not being sarcastic, i was trying to tell you
just trying to tell you
that it's just so conflicted

No comments:

Post a Comment