Thursday 8 September 2011

The muffin song

SAILING THE SEAS in Louise's muffins
I know that sounds horrible out of context
but to be honest,
she just has boat shaped baked goods

SO when I sail down the nile in a muffin
I hope you don't think
I've been puffin'
on things I not should, you know I could

but all I wanted was a cake with a sail
in detail I don't want to go, but what the hell
It's keeping me afloat, because it's a fucking boat
and if i get lost or stranded, it's an edible bandit
and it tastes real good.

And if you would, please come and join me
it's kinda springy
but if you took my hand
we could make it

this muffin is awesome, and she made four others like it
so don't be judgin, just hop in your own one and ride it
accross the sea, they'll come with me
we'll discover a land of the coast of Turkey
and might just make it.

THIS IS THE STORY OF A RELIGION
IT STARTED IN THE KITCHEN
AND IT ENDED UP IN TURKEY
AND NOW THE GOD THAT I PRAY TOO
EATS MORE CAKE THAN HE SHOULD DO
AND IT'S GOING WELL

so if you still wanna come
sail over here, my chum
we'll be pals forever
grazing on this muffiny pleasure
our new muffin delta!
off the coast o'Turkey!

Love Ray

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment