Thursday 17 November 2011

Dog walking adventure!!


So, I had a day off today, and walked the dog, because I love walking him.

He was depressed because I was sat downstairs in my pyjamas stroking the cat at 9am instead of walking him like on a Tuesday and Wednesday, but I was getting all my tweets through my phone, that literally lasted FOREVER, and I had to clear my inbox twice.

So anyway, I get Mungo all ready and lovely to go out, and I'm just walking along the final stretch near the bench where I let him off the lead, and some people emerge from an old path. There was verbal interaction:

Man: He-hello, good morning
Me: Morning :)
Man: Lovely da- urr, we're David and Martin from the 'street homeless team'.. um. Have you
seen anyone residing here in a tent?
Me: ....uh.... no.
Man: Thanks, no problem.

Then I walk on up the path. The men chat behind me, whilst I talk to Mungo like the sane person I am, and other dog walkers greet each other.

David: There's quite a few dog walkers, I mean, someone must have seen something
Martin: Yes, well, if we just wait here, and ask...
David: Excuse me, we're from the street..... ((as he goes and asks a second dog walker))

So, I let Mungo off the lead, and we were walking around and stuff, and he was playing with his ball as usual, then dropping it to sniff something and me having to go and find it... **sigh**

Then, I was texting mum, and the next thing I know, is Mungo has a really REALLY huge stick. Have some piccies :P






And summore :P







Personally, I think he's an idiot.

Now while all this was going on, there where flies floating above my head!! Like hundreds, and it was weird, and some man was watching me swoop and duck around as I swatted them with the ball-thrower thing we have. Sometimes when I walk the dog on the other bit of the green, there are flies always above the goalposts, I find this VERY odd, and tell Louise every time I'm on the phone with her XD


I tried to get a picture of that too, let me see if I can find it:


Not really very visible, Ray... Stupid me, ah well, me and Mungo went off a bit further up because I was scared of a mass-fly attack, and this woman with a lovely looking boundy bouncey dog, bounded and bounced up at me, knocking the wind out of me and giving me internal bruising, making me double over and my eyes water massively, and the owner didn't even notice because she was on her phone ARGH...

So I was like, trying to call Mungo over to get him on the lead, which is extremely hard to do when winded, as it happens.

And he didn't want to walk, he wanted to sniff, so here I am, wheezing my way up the green dragging my dog up a hill. Silly non-compliant canines.

I found a car registration plate and wanted to keep it, but thought that I probably shouldn't and just photographed it (yes on my terible 1.5 megapixel phone camera):


I actually really like that picture haha.

Anyway, I got home in need of caffeine, and I don't like the taste of coffee much, so I mix instant coffee with chocolate nesquik powder, what you gonna do, it tastes brilliant and is probably worse for you than coffee, but has the same effect ;) Urgh, that crème brulée Starbucks thing Aaron had, ugh.

starbucks wasn't a word, so I clicked on it and Starbucks is now a word saved on Google Chrome's spell checky thing.

Right now, I am trying to tidy my room, because I have Royalty over, in the form of Princess Louise and Duchess Sarah this weekend :P. I am doing really well because my 5 minute tumblr break turned into a HUGE blog.

So, here you go guys, here's a picture of my filing:


Right, well I'd best go finish filing, find a long sleeved white top, do French then argue in Spanish with Tom for 4 hours.

Love peace, and chicken grease (if you know where that's from, a cookie to you, sir)

Ray <3 xx



No comments:

Post a Comment