Monday 7 November 2011

In the library ;)

So, I am in the library with Sarahbuscus, Chris with the sprained wrist (rhyming points) and Ouisehead.

Chris has now since left, and I moved to his seat, so I am now sandwiched inbetween Louise and Sarah...

Dierdre is over there, I know she wants to bug me about UCAS, but she's sort of being a wondery ghost...

Weronika says 'Hi'. She loves being the centre of attention even on my blog. "Hahahaha! That's not true!" Lol.

Well, I'm trying to organise a Christmas picnic, and have two affirmatives, and Louise is doing a serious blog, so I'm not going to interrupt..

Louise takes her blogs too seriously, or perhaps I don't take mine seriously enough lol, basically, she seems to put loads of effort and structure and genuine thought, and I just waffle on about rubbish, as you, my dear reader, know well.

Well she is banging on about an important issue: She's off to Auschwitz.

I couldn't spell that, and said about that at the exact same moment Sarah announced she couldn't spell 'mosaic'. Tehe.

Anyway, (anywah) Louise is off to Auschwitz on THURSDAY. Which is like, REALLY CLOSE. I'm kinda sad, but me and Sarah will have to go and write creatively sin Ouisey :'(.... Gaha-aa :(

I do love ouisey, but she will be in Polonia for a whooolleeeeeee day.

I went for a whole three weeks, so I'm better.

Mam zez i jestem czajnik ;). Hahaha.

This blog is sooo fragmented, Weronika kept having a chat. Now Sarah's being poirot and can't work out Shaun's handwriting.

Louise reads it as Poy rut
I'm reading it as Pwah Roe
And Sarah doesn't even know what 'a poirot' is... **sigh**

Shaun has one amalgamated letter for the 'ing' free phoneme suffixy thing.

Yay english language terms... Lolz...

"Shaun is really consistent with his random letter creating!" says Sarah. Now I worked out the 'ing' thing (more rhyming points plz) Sarah has cracked the rest of the code and can now effectively create the best personal statement ever.

Michelle seems to be determined to crack my head open, by pulling my chair out whilst I'm on it. Sitting doesn't seem to be the appropraite verb for wheely-chairs. More like 'riding' or something.

Louise wants to read my blog, despite it not being done yet, because I haven't wasted enough time yet. Michelle, Emily and Luke are arguing about whether the college contract thingies are minibuses or minivans.

MINIBUSES DAMMIT.

The plural of bus is busses? It should probably have one 's' in the middle. Buses. I don't know. We watched a war film thingy in English earlier, and I still have the old wartimey songs going on in my head. Going to cry... :'(

Sarah is calling my blogging method 'ugly'. Because I'm not using the new interface. WELL TAHA.

It's Marie Curie's... urm, birthday or something? Anyway, she's on google. (114 SAYS SARAH OMG OLD) Anyway I just happened to start singing:

'Marie Curie! She is ma lifee' With the librarian behind me, she didn't notice, she was busy telling Michelle and co off for causing a 'too-many-chairs-in-one-area-sitation-of-death' But now I keep singing this stupid Marie-Curie song that I made.

My brother has sat opposite me, in the Library, so we're having a fight thing, and apparently I use toby-isms in my everyday speech.

Sarah's Personal Statement is eating her soul.

Also, also, earlier I asked Louise and Sarah to guard my stuff while I went to the loo, and texted Sarah my epic dragon adventure. TO WHICH SHE IGNORED.

I'm devastated. Really. I could have been dying in the hungerous jaws of a maniacal dragon, and she was having a casual chat with Gothness McOuise.

Someone is looking at a blog just completely filled with pictures of people with big noses, photoshopped or otherwise... Life is so entertaining.

Someone was advertising their renault clio earlier.

Me and Louise had a war with the phrase:

I weally wouldn't want a weanaut cwio.

It was EPICCCCCCCC. Yes, Epicosity as demonstrated by a multitude of c's. A sea of c's... I need a life.

Sarah just said: "You sometimes need a random blog to be like bla bla badabah blah." I thought that was HILARIOUS, and thus wrote it in mon blog.

Alex is already leaving the library, I think he's going to a silly careers event thing. You see, we aren't allowed to leave until 4, and these events benefit both 1st years (with careers and unis visiting) and 2nd years (with university applications) But I'm going to uni next year, after 3, so I can finish my Spanish, and it's like SO DEPRESSING that I have to stay here until 4 just because of that :'( Claire won't let us go any earlier.

Louise has 3 French homeworks and one for History and isn't doing any of it. That is terrible, she is blogging, though.

Sarah is arguing with Wikipedia you see, and it's making me lol. People look like they're doing loads of work, but really, they're just all my minions doing nothing. Sarah is looking up the definition of 'profound' just to check, and is making some interesting noises.

Louise has to go and see Christian(o Ronaldo) soon, because her French is being a pain. I just gave Louise a demonstration of my ice-breaking activities in Spanish, which involved a demonstration of me skidding and falling into icy waters.

Sarah only noticed the demonstration and we both started laughing a bit too loudly, and the librarian came and told us off :/

Louise has written like a tonne of words, she has skill. I just, I can't stay on topic or make sense blogwise. How terrible is that!?

Louise is now writing over a tonne of words because she isn't going to Christian's history shenanigans. I couldn't spell it and had to look it up (using bing eurgh) and typed in this: shananahfoan.

Totally a GATEway student XD

We still have pretty much a WHOLE HOUR left of collegeing. I'm not amused, I will have to keep blogging, and I'm running out of stuff to talk about.

AAHH I'm like peeling, you know when you catch skin next your nail? Well it's like all the way down to my wrist now, and I'm like, seriously worried for my physical and psychological well being. But ohhh well XD

Mine and Sarah's convo:
Me: **sings Marie Curie song**
Sarah: THAT. That sounded like something... not Alvin and the chipmunks, but...
Me: Macy Gray?
Sarah: HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT!?
Me: Hahahaha. Shh.... That sounded like Tobuscus!!
Sarah: Haha, it was very reminiscent of Toby :'D

No we're talking about Toby Turner again... Louise has left her stuff here and logged on.

I was trying to tell Sarah where Los Angeles is, and had to use Never Eat Shredded Wheat to tell if it was on east or west.

She says she uses that method too; it makes her feel bad for eating shredded wheat, and is now infatuated by the map of the USA.

It is 7:16am in LA right now. HOW DARN EXCITING. Sarah is complaining about how the USA uses FAR TOO MANY adverts. Why am I so shouty today, on this here blog!?

What IS that?

The italics button like, had a fit, so I'm scared to use it, really. Sarah is really excited about the times of various places in the USA now... it's very entertaining... now she's back to her personal statement... **sigh** I may have to go back to Wikipediaring...

I'm not, I'm looking up schools on google images... tut tut tut tut.

I'm going to go now XD from this here blog lol.

Love Rayface <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment