Sunday 27 November 2011

I had a scawy dweam...

It was really really odd. I have a lot of dreams along this vein, but this is the final in the series, well it has to be, because most of the people died.

Since I went to Poland, I have had dreams where various friends and I got taken to a weird faculty and tried to escape but I got drugged and my English teacher was trying to save us and we were all wearing black jumpsuits (like the ones from that reel big fish video...)

So it turned out that that was my old school, oasis, and Itchen saved all it's own students back, as well as a few other students/captives, such as Erin and some other people that I can't remember, but I know Erin was there XD

Now these dreams have been going on since a while back, and I basically said goodbye to a lot of friends in the earlier dreams, as Itchen declared war on Oasis. The main element though is that we are a group of student soldier type things, and we were fighting oasis and winning.

Shaun was our old leader, but he was injured in battle, so it was mainly just us on our own for a while. Claire, my tutor, tried hard but didn't quite get it.

My dream was basically the end of the battle, and the aftermath of it, here it is:

We were standing beside each other, as usual, weapons and wit at their peak, standing on the top row of the tiered seating in the main hall. Those from Oasis were beginning to retreat, running and jumping over the stage and down a long hatch into the basement. We had been all around their before, but we were always winning, all of us had previously been captured so we knew what it meant to win. The hatch is a blind-spot you have to jump without seeing the bottom, it isn't that far down, but it makes you an open target.

Anyway, our group jumped down in two lots, I was in the second lot. Someone threw a grenade, someone from Oasis. It was their headteacher, or well, the leader of the torture facility it now is.

This meant, the last thing I saw was fingers being blown off my hand, and then there was nothing, I knew a lot of people were dead though.

The next scene must have been sometime later. I was walking past our old military base/home thing. People's houses who were there were now gone, they had either moved or been demolished, and I think I was going home for the first time. My house was left, and I went in, and mum was there with her six other children, and the house was an absolute tip. I had a huge scar on my hand but all my fingers were there.

Mum began having a go at me, for not coming home sooner. She didn't understand why everyone had gone. I went and sat in the back room and started tidying, she'd obviously gone mad, there were clothes EVERYWHERE, and she was wearing the latest CTFxC t-shirt, which is odd.

I chucked my stuff in my bag and went to college. The field with all the houses is based on Poland, so it felt familiar but far, and I had a long walk to college through some woody areas.

When I got there Claire was waiting for me. I felt pretty sour, I didn't want to be there. We walked to the hatch thing, and the Oasis teacher person was locked in a cell, she stuck her head out so I grabbed her glasses and broke them one handed, with my scarred hand.

Claire told me off for that. We soon went to tutor, where everything was normal, despite being in the wrong classroom. Were were looking at the student bulletin, and she said "Rachel, I think you're behind on your feedback report" I said, I'm not, I did it, and I'm not fucking doing it again, and then I threw my phone, and the back came off, and I put it back on and ran out of tutor.

I found Will sat on a bench, he asked me if I was okay and I sad no. Then Sam from BPS appeared and put a cup of tea on a podium thing on a trellace thing, and then Will was like "here, have some tea"

Then I woke up.

ZE ENDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment