Sunday 20 November 2011

A toast.

Okay, so, I've been feeling terrible.

Really, really really really reaaallllyyyy terrible.

I doubted I was liked, felt I was just inflicting pain on the world, and wondered if any of it was real.

This has, affected everything majorly. My computer is full of drafted suicide notes, explanations, wills, funeral plans, apologies and all sorts. My blog has suffered massively, tumblr shows the perfect fluctuations my moods have been having, my friendships have been stretched and pulled about, I had no motivation, college was slipping, my EPQ has a thick 2 inches of dust, and yeah.

So, bloggers, or readers, most of you that read, blog, so ner, but I just wanted to apologise to you, firstly, for being so neglectful, but I also wanted to thank you, especially when people tell me they enjoy reading this.

I know it's not in the same vein as normal, but things will resume shortly.

<3 Ray xx

Trying to do History here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment