Thursday 3 November 2011

Overdue blog...

Wow and wow.

Typed woe first, would have kept it, but that's the wrong mood :/

I have basically made a little minion out of Sarah hahahaha. I got her to listen to die antwoord, AND bloodhound gang, and sing both. Then I also got her hopelessly addicted to tobuscus.

All you have to do is say precarious and she's on the floor in a bath of her own laughter-juice.

What the heck is laughter juice anyway!?

Remember that history exam we had to do. I got an A with 21/24. Mon frere got 20/24 and got a B/A bahahahahaha

I WINN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN... wheew, that was too much winning.

Charlie Sheen.

I had tea again today, been feeling as wrong as snow, so I had some tea to cheer me up. It didn't, it just gave me third degree burns to my lips, so, yum. Scalded to the point of probable return, was I, and only NOW am I complaining.

AHHH my phone background scared me. I changed it to be Toby related to entertain Sarah tomorrow hehehehe XD I keep forgetting and here goes.

**Compulsively press big-fat-lighty-up-phone-button**
My brain: "WHO THE HELL IS THAT MAN ON YOUR PHONE HOW DID HE GET THERE.. Oh wait, it's Toby. False alarm. NO DENNIS I SAID false alarm... arghhh"

My brain is stressed, it's probably because it strives to be what it cannot. A female donkey with one eye.

That is a really useless brain to have. I hope it doesn't actually morph into that kind of mammal-ly conundrum.

OMG ¿¡also guess what what guess also!? I got 1 mark from an A in my psychology test. Remember the one where I had finished it early and was sat in the library con Louiseface haha. I'm awesome.

I got 23 out of... something.

So yus, I am smarttttt yayyy, oh yeah, and I was my usual self.

((If you need an example please take a look at this blog))

I walked into Spanish, being my usual self, and found a new girl. First impressions are everything, so I hope she finds me a comedy genius and not a maniac. Either or both, really, I mean, a maniac I can live with, because I probably am one, sometimes.

Suddenly started imagining satsumas dancing. YES GOOGLE CHROME, THAT IS HOW YOU SPELL SATSUMAS.

No, I didn't mean Matsumoto or Sumatran(s) or Satanism... idiot.

No Chrome I <3 you... do a barrel roll ;)

That's all for now, I think XD

Love Ray <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment