Sunday 30 October 2011

Wow... end of half term, then... :'(

ROFLSOBSOCKS.

It's the end of half term... and halloween tomorrow.

I SWEAR, I have done more work this week for college than I do in a normal 5 day period. I have done:

15 pages of a Spanish booklet (45m)
A Spanish worksheet writing definitions, answering questions and translating (1h15m)
A French IGCSE I am taking OUTSIDE of college (2h)
Tim's history h/w (45m)
Christians history h/w (1h30m)
9 medium sized questions on 1 article for English (1h30m)
5 " " " " " " " " (1h)
A proposal for my English coursework (20m)
And some mismatched psyschology, as well as creating various language revision type things.

ALONGSIDE:

A day to town with Aaron
An hour of dog walking everday
A six hour event where my friends came round and ate food and watched saw (sorry sarah)
An ENTIRE amnesia 'let's play' with Toby Turner of course :P (520m....about 8/9h)
Completely and absolutely stalking Louise. ;).
Procrastinating.
Reading most of memebase.
Blogging occasionally
Watching 'the notebook' with my mum a few hours ago.
Playing 'Left4dead', and 'Left4dead 2' with my brother for 2 hours yesterday, and 1 today.
Sleeping at random points.
Writing a horrific novel.
Tweeting Maddy with my cheesecake. Buahaha.
Tweeting in general, you guys know who you are ;)
Cheering some good mates up.
Worrying about the good mates I left out.
Being utterly terrified at the concept of 'the brazen bull' Yeah, youtube it, it's a torture method.
Remembering my other fears, standing asphyxiation, buried alive, Moai.
Trying to remember which homework I've done, and which I haven't....
JOB SEARCHING AHHH

That's my half term, in a nutshell, and now I am going to bed, college awaits me tomorrow :'(

Goodnight/day all...

Ray <3 xx

2 comments:

  1. SYNCHRONISED BLOGGING! :D

    But sadly, not synchronised working. My procrastination powers definitely leave yours in the dust. I have just 2 Christian history homeworks, a few sentences on a Tim history homework, a few hours of EPQ data gathering and a few minutes of EPQ writing to my increasingly less good name. :

    I haven't even been as busy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouisey.... Don't beat yourself up, come on now, it's all going to be fine!!

    And your name is always as good as it can be ;)

    Rrrray <3 xx

    ReplyDelete