Tuesday 18 October 2011

You know that Dell ad...


...The one about the laptop with the interchangable lids, and there's the girl nodding about her 'look-fab-everyday-project" Well, I am sat on my bed, nodding, and grinning like her, and unfortunately don't have a Dell laptop.

IT'S ASUS.

Well, I feel in the mood like the girl on the ad, which is why I am blogging!

So, today, afternoon lessons were/are cancelled, and I don't have any morning lessons, yet my silly little poem that I wrote somehow managed to get joint-second place, so I have a certificate now. It's laminated.



Feel the chill. I also have a WHSmith voucher thing...

I had to go in for the morning, and met up with Louise and Sarah, and Weronika, and like totally didn't want to go home! But I had to, because I'm helping out at the open evening tonight, and I have an interview tomorrow :3 Wish me luck!

I had a looonggg phone call with Louise earlier, because I'm a nice friend, and well, how many times has she been there for me. She like, seriously needs a medal. Someone get on that, sharpish. But, just now realised I broke and bought some m&ms from tesco's earlier, and now I am filled with glee.




I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it felt like a Blink 182 day today, so therefore, I'm going to blast this song:


Loudly... muahaha...

But overall, I'm feeling pretty awesome, and Sarah, I definitely encourage you to start a blog, it is addictive and theraputic and just a bit of fun too :'3

But yeah, I'm going to leave this here, and you can just remember that I was happy this Tuesday afternoon.

Special love to Louise, you know why ;)

Love Ray(mond) (as Ayshah always calls me) <3

xx

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... DANKE!

    And yes, Sarah should definitely start a blog. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear Sarah's thoughts every so often :3

    ReplyDelete