Saturday 15 October 2011

A nightmare thing I had

So we were sat in the English corridor, Louise and I. Opposite the media office and the TV that plays the media depts. finest achievements and such, on the bench.

I had to go, on a mission, basically, Michelle, Emily and Weronika had been taken somewhere.


Here's where we start:

So we were sat in the English corridor, Louise and I. Opposite the media office and the TV that plays the media depts. finest achievements and such, on the bench. I had my calling, and Louise was too busy showing me her new pager to really understand.

I'm on the bench, and I say: "Louise, I gotta go now"

Louise: "But I wanna show you my new page"
Me: "Okay... I think that's meant to be a pagER"
Louise: "No, definitely 'page' don't be stupid, Ray"

I shook my head, and saw it was basically skype on a pager. I had a tearful goodbye, and she gave me an odd smile, and went back to her 'page'. It was really odd, like that was our final time together, and she was better with that than I was.

So, I walked, straight out of college, and to the place, it was an odd place, really, I walked through an old car park, and to a door. I opened it and went in to what seemed a stuffy office, and some woman popped out.

Me: "Am I in the right place?"
Woman: "Yes of course! Just come through"

So I went through, to a smaller room, and had to put on a black jumpsuit (i know where THEY come from IRL) And got taken into a room of biology, everyone in there was pale, drained, and dead silent, just copying notes in fear.

I got sat on this chair, I remember deliberately sitting sideways, and glanced over at someone's pager, wishing I'd got Louises. There was nothing I could do, Emily gave me a sympathetic smile.

We had a break after that, in our little prison thing. We stood around the reception area, and I got a looonnggg speech about how it's awful here, and the conditions, and how nobody knows they're here, except somehow I did. It was all really chilling, seeing these people completely drained, all in the jumpsuits, the black ones.

I looked through the small window to the reception, and I saw my English teacher Shaun come into the reception, and said, OMG look, there's Shaun. He made eye contact with us briefly, when two or three women grabbed me, and pulled me into this small side room. I started screaming and crying, and everyone just watched hopelessly, even my teacher through the glass lol. I got sat in this medical chair thing, and the women were saying:

Woman 1: Definitely some kind of Infection, causing this much screaming
W2: Oh yes, alll the symptoms. You don't know what they bring in from the outside.

And with that I was held down, and injected behind my ear, like, into my head, and then I remember nothing, except my breathing starting to fall, and then I woke up.

So scary lol

Ray <3 xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what relevance it has, but apparently everyone you see in your dreams is a face you have seen somewhere before, as the subconcious mind cannot think up new faces.
    Which is how I explain the dream I had involving all of the Power Rangers from the Mighty Morphin series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know that, haha, i have thought about that for a long long time :P

    ReplyDelete