Friday 14 October 2011

Today-ness


So mum just came in whilst I was watching some lame advert on youtube, I swear mum, I don't like kanye west, I'm trying to watch bloodhound gang as it happens XD

Anyway. I got told off in tutor for getting my phone out, but I couldn't resist a photo of Louise's bag. You see, she drives, well, sorta haha, she has lessons on a Friday morning while I'm in history, and can't wear her epic goth boots, so she has a bag containing shoes, and today, a donut and some orange juice too, which i nearly crushed when I hugged it. My phone is taking AGES to be recognised by my laptop!!

Here's Louise's shoe-bag:


So yeah, it's a distorted Gary Lineker being in love with 'CRINKLES' bahaha. If I was my tutor, I would totally allow that as a reason to have your phone out.

Also, I normally text Louise something ridiculous about her driving skill whilst I'm in History, but Christian has like 18,000 pairs of eyes, so I can't, and he didn't even give us a break, which meant noooobody was paying a single bit of attention, like, at all haha, I was looking at people, someone had their head on their notebook in desperation, everybody else was staring at the board, eyes glazed over, or people staring in random directions, but nobody really hearing Christian. Yay, Liberal Reforms.

I also, every time I make notes, I write 'tories' instead of conservatives. Because I'm rebelling :3

So, My day wasn't all that interesting, I didn't even go to the library today, and I spent the whole of psychology chatting to Belinda and sitting on the table, and helping Danielle steal Alannah's phone, which Alannah like, nearly strip searched me for, but I didn't have it... *sigh* haha.

There are a LOT of comfy spinny chairs in psychology, but I was sat on a table, so I was being hipster.

I managed to get Sarah, Sarah who hates any swearing or sex-relatedness, to listen to Die Antwoord and like it, and also to sing bloodhound gang in English, I mean really, I love her, but I feel like I'm being a bad impression haha.

I'm quite good at that probably... I mean I don't take myself seriously enough. It's taken me a long time to feel like I have a good position in our friendship group, I feel like the class clown of our friendship group XD

I like to act thicker than I am, and make people laugh, really, so it fits, but I mean, sometimes people just want to sit and eat their lunch in quiet, calmness, and unless I have last-minute homework to do, I obliterate that atmosphere XD

Ah well, I know they all love me :') haha.

I like to climb on the bench, hug people, make a ridiculous amount of mess not at all equivalent to the amount of pistachios I got from Ayshah, sing along with the radio, and just generally be a pain, although I have been told many times that I am not a pain, so it's all good. I imagine I can be when people are trying to work though, or are having a sad moment. *Solemn Pause*

And Rowan, the most studious member of our group (IMHO) actually ended up starting a major paper plane event last year... wow, really, which got us in a LOT of grief from the English and Media dept. But yeah, I like our silly little group.

I like where I am inside it, but that can be a bit difficult sometimes haha.

What AM I going on about!?

Ray <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment