Tuesday 25 October 2011

What, wait, this is a blog? Nawwwwww ARGH... >:[

Blogs are STUPID, stop writing them Ray.

I can't help it, I'm addicted, I live off of the blogging fame, seeing as nobody reads them, because they're all a bunch of losers!

Except from my loyal fans, yeah, the ones with the matching tattoos... they like candles too much, so what, they find this kind of thing funny, I guess. DON'T JUDGE MY CANDLE LOVING MINIONS.

Or you will be burned alive, by candles. Or rats will eat your face. Lolwut1984coughmattbellamycough sorry, that was my alter ego, acting up. Haven't taken it for a walk today, the weather was TERRIBLE.

Well, terrible from the point of me leaving my house, to me going to the co-op, to break into a tenner with a bottle of 57p water ((their own brand coke is less than half this amount, but I don't want a litre of cola scented water)) Which annoyed the woman she was like OMG A TENNER... well she didn't say that, but it was scorched into her face, her hatred for my use of a tenner.

Then I got the bus, yay, one way, because I wanted to get the other one back, the 8a, but missed it because due to my cat latching itself to the net curtains and refusing to let me lock him away, I was 2 minutes later than I wanted to be, and the 8a was just pulling away as I got there.

So I thus decided to break the tenner. The bus drivers get mad angry over paper money. If it was 60p to get to town I wouldn't use a tenner, but I only have £1.40 lying around, and it costs £1.80 one way!!! IT'S LEGAL TENDER, DON'T HAVE A STROKE!

I also think that's pretty steep, seeing as it costs £4.oo to get to Louise's house, and she lives in like, another universe, so yeah, hush your gums first.

Aaron texted me describing the bus ((I was meeting him in town)) and I quote: -

"Nrrrrrrr pssshhh *lets old woman off* nrrrrr brrmmm" I nearly lol'd on the bus, but didn't. That bus journey was depressing.

And I got off, and it was yay, and then I went through primark and then saw Aaron at ze gate de bar. And we walked, through west quay, then down the other side, bit, and then down a lift, in which he pressed doors open for a laugh, but I kept trying to close them, WITH THE WRONG BUTTON, and I was getting frustrated at the non-closing doors. But Aaron fixed it for me. XD

And we went to argos, and toys r us.

Toys r us wouldn't let me in, because I was only going in to hand in a form, and they have to take your bag off you and stuff, right royal pains. Argh. But yeah lol, so I stood around watching families buying toys.... TOYSSS....

Then we went to McDonalds, because we're cool, and a woman with a pram caused a huge blockage, because she was in her own world... aahhhrrhhh.

Whilst we were sat outside ((yep al fresco)) Aaron pointed at a family eating behind the glass, who were taunting their 4/5 year old girl with tobacco... WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?

Then we wondered about, and went to Complicated Electronic Xylophones, as Aaron calls it, of course. CEX. And laughed about Heroes, we're too cool, for school, and found a soundtrack to Bill Clinton's life or something, and then left, and then went to shtarrrrbucks.

And Aaron ordered a Crème Brulee Mocchiato, I bought a cold mocha thing, I like ze cold things, of coffee. Yes, and it was a special occasion apparently, so we were in the park, celebrating XD

Yep, yep, yep. Then we walked back, over ze bridge.

And there was a car pulled up, and the door was open, and an ambulance vehicle (veh-hick-ul) pulled up as well, and some older woman was ill, and her daughter ran out saying "she's dead!" Aaron looked at the woman, but I didn't, I didn't want to be disturbed, It's far too dangerous on a bridge.

And then we parted, at about peartree church. He went off to work at BJ Associates ((hehehehe SHUT UP dirty minded blog readers >:X)) and I went home, and then walked mon doggie, and that was cool.

Remember that 57p bottle of water from ages ago? Yeah? Well, I took it on the walk with me, drank it, poured some on the dog, drank the rest, and then we used it as a toy.

And he was rustling around in the bush, and I had a mahussive stick, and I was trying to get his attention with it, and this woman was all 'lol' about it. Then he came round with his even mahussiver stick, and the woman cracked up and tottled off.

Tottled? Ray? What?

It makes sense, leave me alone.

Anyway, I came home and introduced Alex to tobygames. Which is entertaining for me, because yeah, now we can share the laughter. Ahaha!

And my CRB check came through, I am totally clean, wooooooo, thought I was, it's just nice to know I haven't killed anyone in my sleep or something, been arrested and not known.

So, now, I'm just chilling, waiting for the dinner-holby-internet-till'-3am activity that is a tuesday. Don't think I can last until 3 though, I am desperately tired. Shameless tonight yay. I watch Holby, Casualty, Shameless and Waterloo Road, and I've seen allll the episodes of Shameless and WR so I can't not watch them, and I've never missed an episode since I started of Holby and Casualty, since I got into them majorly.

Yeah, I'm sad, right?

I only missed one episode of Heroes, the last one, I can't remember the plot, so if I was to watch it, I'd have to start again. WHO'S WITH ME!?

Laterzz then XD

Ray <3 x




No comments:

Post a Comment